Eddie Bravo had Nate Diaz Winning at ufc 202

MMA&CHILL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
the video where he say he had diaz winning

I had Conor winning but i was not sure because of the takedown of nate in the last round, but i had mystic mac getting the W even tho

Anyone without Conor's nuts in their throat saw Nate win that fight

Close fight. I respect anyone's thoughts on the fight unless they claim one guy won all the rounds. I bet on Mac and thought I was going to lose the bet before the decision was read. My personal opinion was Nate won or I could see a draw as well.

he was also a step away from saying the earth is flat while in a rant about conspiracies and claiming the world is run like the tv show gotham

Eddie has all the good characteristics of Rogan without the bad ones.

Could have gone either way

Don't see what the big deal is

Meh. Nates face looked like it went through a wood chipper and Conor barely got hit. Have to give it conor even though costed me $1000. Decisions are always though tough.

Meh. Nates face looked like it went through a wood chipper and Conor barely got hit. Have to give it conor even though costed me $1000. Decisions are always though tough.
are you serious you lost 1000$ on the fight !???

McGregor won good thing Eddie is not a judge.

He won Rds 1,2,4 for sure. 3&5 McGregor lost imo.

he was also a step away from saying the earth is flat while in a rant about conspiracies and claiming the world is run like the tv show gotham
ahahahahahahahaha the conspiracy duo

Yeah but Skip Bayless had Conor winning. Checkmate atheists.

17h1bgk5lg07zjpg.jpg

they need to bring back Eddie Bravo's scorecards in between the rounds of each UFC fight.

I think they stopped letting him do that because he was exposing all of the bad judges of making terrible decisions, lmao. Which, I imagine, makes the Athletic Commissions look bad.

Anyone without Conor's nuts in their throat saw Nate win that fight
And it's only Diaz bro's sycophants and complete, utter mouth breathing mongoloids who would ever give round 2 to Diaz.

McGregor slipped and Blocked a lot of shots from Nate. That will be conveniently overlooked.

they need to bring back Eddie Bravo's scorecards in between the rounds of each UFC fight.

I think they stopped letting him do that because he was exposing all of the bad judges of making terrible decisions, lmao. Which, I imagine, makes the Athletic Commissions look bad.
Maybe its a good thing ahaha

1, 2 and 4, Conor. End of story.

1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Conor.

The shots Conor eat in round 3 should be all points for him. There is not many fighters who can counter like that. And round 5 was close, both fighters got a TD, Conor won that one too.

If you don't think the same you're a hater.

Back