Brock Lesnar In A Super Heavyweight Tournament....UPDATED

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who do you think would had won this 12 men tournament of super heavyweights had they all fought in a tournament during their fighting prime?

Brock Lesnar

Shane Carwin

Bob Sapp

Sylvester Terkey

Tim Sylvia

Ron Waterman

Hong Man Choi

Semmi Schilt

Bigfoot Silva

Tom Erickson

Tank Abbott

Sean McCorkle

Last edited:
Turkay stuffs Brock's takedowns with NCAA D1 wrestling and lights him up with K-1 striking.

Carwin beats Brock 99 out of 100 times.

Schilt would knock off Sylvia.

The whole tournament would be about how the matchups fall, but anyway I see Ron Waterman finding a way to take it.

Turkay stuffs Brock's takedowns with NCAA D1 wrestling and lights him up with K-1 striking.

Carwin beats Brock 99 out of 100 times.

Schilt would knock off Sylvia.

The whole tournament would be about how the matchups fall, but anyway I see Ron Waterman finding a way to take it.

Wow. Interesting assessment. But how do you see Waterman taking it though?

Last edited:
Brock takes it more than likely. How the hell is Bob Sapp even listed?

Pretty sure we can rule out Sapp.

It don't hurt to have an underdog in the tournament and make it more dramatic.

Plus prime Sapp did beat Ernesto Hoost twice in K-1, and almost permanently crippled Big Nog had he would have landed with the pile driver on Nog's head.

What about Bigfoot Silva when he was roided up and without the weight limit? He was over 300lbs in this picture
28829.jpg

What about Bigfoot Silva when he was roided up and without the weight limit? He was over 300lbs in this picture
28829.jpg

Good point bro. I did not think he was that huge before.

Who on the list do you feel should be replace by Bigfoot?

Tom Erikson from back in the days would mop the floor with each and everyone of them, except for Semmy Schilt.

Semmy Schilt, the prime K-1 version, would jab each and everyone of them to the living death, including Uberreem -- unless he gets taken down, of course.

Bork is the motherfucking GoAt of goats. Shit thread. We all know Bork > all

except fedor

Tom Erikson from back in the days would mop the floor with each and everyone of them, except for Semmy Schilt.

Semmy Schilt, the prime K-1 version, would jab each and everyone of them to the living death, including Uberreem -- unless he gets taken down, of course.
Fedor lols at your post

Schilt would had been taken down by Brock or Carwin and possibly Waterman.

Terkay would had stood with him like he did against Goodridge which is why Terkay got knock out in that fight.

As for Erikson, I should had included him in the tournament too, but I think he would had been submitted by Lesnar.

Minowa wins the tournament, would very likely ankle lock Brock

I updated the tournament to 12 fighters by adding the following four names:

Bigfoot Silva

Tom Erickson

Tank Abbott

Sean McCorkle

I'll go with 'The Engineer'

wide.jpg

And in case of injury, my man Semmy:

FIGHTPLAY-fightplay-semmy-schilt.jpg

Schilt would had been taken down by Brock or Carwin and possibly Waterman.

Terkay would had stood with him like he did against Goodridge which is why Terkay got knock out in that fight.

As for Erikson, I should had included him in the tournament too, but I think he would had been submitted by Lesnar.

Hence I said, "unless he gets taken down "

Back