WB has been in the UFC for 1yr longer than Tyrun!!

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"I'm not trying to diminish [his wins], but if people are going to try to take a shot at me, [Thompson] didn't beat these guys in their prime," added Woodley. "You didn't beat these guys when they were the opponents we were competing against. So yeah, you did go on a run, you did beat some great guys — Robert Whittaker, Johny and Rory — kudos, man. You are the No. 1 contender. But in the entertainment aspect, the No. 1 contender doesn't always get the shot." -Tyron Woodley

Sure seems like he is trying to diminish [his wins]. So after all the utter nonsense this guy has been spewing about him being an OG, I decided to look at the facts. Here they are for you to enjoy, fellow Sherdawgs:

Tyrun had 2 amateur fights before turning PRO in Feb. 2009.
Wonderboy went directly PRO in Feb. 2010.
Tyrun first fought for the UFC in Feb. 2013.
Wonderboy first fought for the UFC in Feb. 2012, a full year before Tyrun.
Tyrun is currently 16-3. He has lost to Marquardt(KO), Shields(SD), and MacDonald(UD
Wonderboy is currently 13-1. He has lost to Brown(UD)
Tyrun is on a 3 fight win streak: Kim(T)KO, Gastelum(SD), Lawler(T)KO
Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak: Burrell(UD), Clements(T)KO, Whittaker(T)KO, Côte(UD), Ellenberger(T)KO, Hendricks(T)KO, MacDonald(UD).

Wonderboy has been all class, which I truly respect, but he really needs to start calling this guy out on his bullsh*t.

I'm at the Taco Bell
I'm at the Pizza Hut
I'm at the combination Taco Bell and Pizza Hut

The day Tyrun gets knocked out dead couldn't come faster.

If somehow Woodley flattens Wonderboy, it will turn Sherdog into a barren Island. The collective salt will reach to the maximum level which anyone hasn't seen before.

raw

Tyron just wants to fight GSP because he thinks he's old and rusty.Claim himself to be the GOAT, cause he beat the GOAT (plus Lawler with his title defense's). Then retire as champ.

I think he wants a career in Hollywood.

Tell us more about the "entertainment aspect", champ with the fewest fans in the company.

Tyron just wants to fight GSP because he thinks he's old and rusty.Claim himself to be the GOAT, cause he beat the GOAT (plus Lawler with his title defense's). Then retire as champ.

I think he wants a career in Hollywood.

Actually sounds about right IMO

This dude did the fastest 180 I've ever seen. He went from telling every media source that he beat X Y and Z contenders and that's why he clearly deserved the title shot, yet as soon as he holds the belt, it's all about money fights.

Lol flip-flopper.

Woodley got his TS by appearing at the weigh ins for the Hendricks fight that didn't happen.

Tyron is the champ, WB is not

Wonderboy starches him and is more marketable. Can't remember a champ trying to dodge a contender right off the bat as bad as this.

This dude did the fastest 180 I've ever seen. He went from telling every media source that he beat X Y and Z contenders and that's why he clearly deserved the title shot, yet as soon as he holds the belt, it's all about money fights.

Lol flip-flopper.
nice

Wonderboy starches him and is more marketable. Can't remember a champ trying to dodge a contender right off the bat as bad as this.

Woodley makes its look like Tito was chomping at the bit to fight Chuck.

Back