So Dan KO's Bisping, who has the title?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
What happens in this scenario? Does Dan retire, and if so, who fights for the belt?

If Dan defends, who is it against, Dan v Bisping III?

Hendo calls out Anderson, Anderson beats Hendo, calls out The Chris, The Chris beats Anderson and the circle is complete.

Only in the UFC could a guy like Dan Henderson who doesn't deserve a title shot be fighting a guy who didn't deserve a title shot, for the title, and quite possibly win.

Bisping might retire too, shit....

I'd like to see a tournament.

they can do another 4 man bracket for the title.

Only in the UFC could a guy like Dan Henderson who doesn't deserve a title shot be fighting a guy who didn't deserve a title shot, for the title, and quite possibly win.

Yeah it's pathetic but it is happening. So what fight happens after this?

Every top MW will be licking their chops at an almost guaranteed chance to take the belt. BUT....

There may be Dan vs Bisping III. Sounds like a joke, but watch it really happen.

bispingspoon.jpg

Hendo retires, 8 man tournament, Rockhold Chris Jacare Romero Bisping Vitor Moose and Whittaker

I'd like to see Bisping win, retire on a defense and ride off into the sunset like Anderson Should have after the Bonnar fight.

Hendo knocks out Bisbitch.

Rockhold/Weidman for the vacant title.

Yoel gets the winner.

Moussasi gets Jacare after he beats Vitor.

winner of Mousassi/Jacare gets the next shot.

I think Hendo retires after he knocks out Bisping again. He has nothing more to prove, couldn't beat any of the top 5 contenders in that division anyway, and would go out....
135188305038018_animate.gif

Apparently the UFC is now letting champs fight whoever the fuck they want, regardless of ranking or current relevance, so that's a good question to ask Hendo. Maybe revenge on Jake Shields?

Back