Serious question: Who would win in a fight between Sage and Mickey Gall?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And do you think it will happen if Gall manages to get by Punk?

gall would trash him different weight divisions I believe.

Gall does the job for Sage, makes an extra $63, and gets a pair of fight shorts signed by Angela Magana.

Have to say Sage at this point. Even if Gall wins over Punk it's still hard to tell how good he really is.

It's a coin toss really. It's hard to say how legit Gall is.

Gall would definitely win on the mat from what I've read about him. He's a legit purple belt under Marcelo is it?

Sage has looked like dog shit on the mat in the UFC. And he has bad boxing and boxing defense.

And do you think it will happen if Gall manages to get by Punk?

What's Gall's show/win like? Superior fighters have better show wins. If Gall isn't up to 60/60 Sage mollywhops him.

Have to say Sage at this point. Even if Gall wins over Punk it's still hard to tell how good he really is.
gall's never beaten a guy who's beaten a guy. 0-2 is his opponents combined record. I will take super sage any day of the week

What's Gall's show/win like? Superior fighters have better show wins. If Gall isn't up to 60/60 Sage mollywhops him.
his show is getting to fight in the ufc. his win pay is not getting kicked back to starring in illegal bum fight videos.

Gall trains in jersey,not under marcelo. Atleast i dont think?

who know depends on if sage once again thinks he's a ncaa d1 wrestler instead of just striking

Back