Would Shogun have a chance against DC or Rumble

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering, he's far out his prime. But could you see a late career come back like Bisping and Lawler?

If he survives the first round, i see him do better against Rumble than DC. There´s always a chance

I would be would have "a chance" vs Rumble as he is still flakey if pressured but it wouldn't be a very big chance.

Nawh

Back in the day I would.

It would be cool though and lols af if he did ko any of those guys

Shogun knocks out DC with ease and chokes out Rumble after dominating him in the stand up.

If he had good knees and hadn't been in so may wars already. But now...lol...no.

yeah man. in fact dana is so optimistic, they are going ahead and booking shogun-jones 2 for MSG card.

obviously not but it would have been great to see mid 2000s shogun fight those guys.

There is always a chance, just not a very good one. I hope he retires before he is retarded. I have it on good authority he has some obvious brain damage from people who can speak Portuguese.

My heart wants to say, "There's always a chance," but my brain is reminding me how slim that chance probably is... *sigh*

a chance to die against rumble? sure.. his wrestling is far too shit to do anything against DC either.

Last edited:
Did you see what he just did to glover? Now replace glover with a far past his prime rua and theres your answer. I think rumble would put him down the liddel vicious downward spiral

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back