Condit is Done

Mochan

Saku Belt
Reaction score
I just finished watching the fight and saw the post fight presser.

You can tell from his body language, his tone of voice and the complete utter disappointment on his face. He's not coming back. It was probably hard enough for him to motivate himself to get back in the cage to fight a world beater like Maia after the Lawler loss.

After getting completely destroyed by Maia, by Ground and Pound no less -- I don't think he has any confidence left whatsoever.

With the Robbie fight he still had the excuse to make to himself that the judges were just morons (they were) and he was still the better fighter.

This time, he was completely defeated in every way and didn't get to show a single speck of his training. The kind of toll that takes on your soul, especially after the Lawler robbery, is unimaginable.

He's done.

Never underestimate the healing, rejuvenating power of mortgage payments.

Isn't his wife giving birth any day now?

they need to give him a couple of top 15 guys,to gave him conffidence, he can beat almost every guy from 20 to 5

I know the power of those. Now that I'm done with them I've turned into a solidified mess of jelly unwilling to leave the bedroom. My power and confidence are completely gone.

I just finished watching the fight and saw the post fight presser.

You can tell from his body language, his tone of voice and the complete utter disappointment on his face. He's not coming back. It was probably hard enough for him to motivate himself to get back in the cage to fight a world beater like Maia after the Lawler loss.

After getting completely destroyed by Maia, by Ground and Pound no less -- I don't think he has any confidence left whatsoever.

With the Robbie fight he still had the excuse to make to himself that the judges were just morons (they were) and he was still the better fighter.

This time, he was completely defeated in every way and didn't get to show a single speck of his training. The kind of toll that takes on your soul, especially after the Lawler robbery, is unimaginable.

He's done.

No shit brah he pretty much said so himself

It certainly looks that way. But fighters very rarely retire when they are done.

This post reminds me why watching the weather report that I recorded a week ago is such a waste of time

If you look at Condit's last 7 fights its a who's who at WW and he arguably beat Robbie

Good guy Condit, always a pleasure to watch him fight.

If you look at Condit's last 7 fights its a who's who at WW and he arguably beat Robbie

Oh, I agree with you. Which is exactly why it's so bad for Condit. I blame those fucking judges who gave Robbie the fight.

I'm not saying Condit doesn't have the skills to win. He does. My point is that his confidence, his fighting spirit has been shattered. He did his best, gave it his all and fate still handed him a loss. Then he comes back to do his best again, and isn't even able to do jack shit. The level of disappointment from that chain of events will crush your spirit like nothing else.

As mentioned, though, even if he's done he may still not retire, especially if mortgage payments and a new baby are coming.

But I think the "Killer" in "Natural Born Killer" may be gone forever.

I hope not.

In saying that he should just do what he feels is best for him and his family.

He's a good speaker, I'm surprised he hasn't done any work for fox sports. He does seem a little nervous in front of the camera at times tho, maybe that's why.

Condit is the child of an wealthy politician. his father Brian Condit is current chief of staff of New Mexico. He also was the secretary of the Department of Finance and Administration. Condit came from a wealthy family.

And these guys didn't appreciate him.

He's had an awesome career. I was fortunate to watch it from damn near the beginning. Always supporting him..

Back