Jake Shields over has wins over the top 4 UFC WW's

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
kinda funny isn't it. He's got wins over Woodley Maia lawler and Condit. I wonder if we'll ever see him back in the UFC. I think the organization isn't found of his style despite its proven success.

Shields is amazing. Except his striking, which is about Ronda level with less power.

And a fighter who isn't top 10 finished him

he gets a lot of shit due to his style and not to mention he had a couple of badddd fights in the ufc.

Robbery of Hitman
Drug failure
Woodley fight
Didn't finish any fights

i wouldn't call the woodley fight a win. he didn't lose, but my god.

and where is wonderboy?

jake_shields_belts_twitter_display_image.jpg

Not enough star power from fans backing him up. They'll rather pay Sage Northcut prime dollar instead of keeping Jake Shields in the UFC.

Also beat the guy fighting for the MW title before he was completely fossilized.

Beat GSP 2 rounds on the feet though.
Ya but did you see his ground and pound vs Dan Henderson from full mount. Crazy he can be as good as he is but have really no power behind his punches.

Beat GSP 2 rounds on the feet though.

1 of the judges gave all 5 to GSP. But the eye poke really helped Shields in that fight and gave 2 rounds to him from 2 judges.

great fighter. personality and social skills of a doorknob

If he is not in the UFC, he is not any good. At least that is what the rankings tell me.

Shields is legit and one of the best for sure. Too bad people cry about fighters who are not "flashy" and don't have "personalities" so that's part of the reason he's not in the UFC.

Back