Rory MacDonald slams the UFC for being ‘boring’ during Bellator introduction

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...lams-the-ufc-for-being-boring-during-bellator

"You walk into that cage like every single other person out there on the roster," MacDonald said of the UFC. "You're basically like a robot walking into the cage with the same jersey on, there's no difference between this guy and that guy. It's boring, I find it. It's very plain. I understand where they're trying to go with it, but that's just not fight sport. There's no personality there."

---

Shame the UFC couldn't offer Rory a better deal than Bellator... I loved watching his fight.

So is that why you could never beat the best, Rory?

He talks like a robot. I almost fell asleep reading that

insolent
Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

Rory is a really good fighter. But there's sometimes a whiff of boredom about his fights.

He's kind of right. Fighting is an individual sport and should allow for fighters to develop a persona

Haters, Rory was and is a true badass. His profile was forged by tough competition and grueling fights not an organizational marketing push. I hope Bellator takes good care of him.

I really hope they stop babying MVP and make him vs. Rory.

Rory is the man. He earned me as a fan during the lawler fight. I will be watching his fights and I don't even watch bellator. UFC fucked up on this one

You sound like those people who hated on Strikeforce and said their fighters were not good enough for the UFC or UFC rejects.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...lams-the-ufc-for-being-boring-during-bellator

"You walk into that cage like every single other person out there on the roster," MacDonald said of the UFC. "You're basically like a robot walking into the cage with the same jersey on, there's no difference between this guy and that guy. It's boring, I find it. It's very plain. I understand where they're trying to go with it, but that's just not fight sport. There's no personality there."

---

Shame the UFC couldn't offer Rory a better deal than Bellator... I loved watching his fight.
He's like one of those weird JMMA fanboys that needs WWE-like theatrics... Or he's making excuses because the UFC didn't think he was worth much.

pretty sure he's slamming reebok

f7FdEdG.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back