UFC: Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar could face shorter suspensions

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The reason for the shorter suspension is that both fighters tested positive for hydroxy-clomiphene, an-estrogenic agent, which is considered as a “specified substance” under the new rules of the WADA code.

As per the provisions of the code, “there is a greater likelihood that these (specified substances) could be susceptible to credible non-doping explanation. When it comes to specified substances, the WADA code recognizes that it is possible for a prohibited substance to enter an athlete’s body inadvertently, and therefore allow a tribunal more flexibility when making a sanctioning decision.”

http://sports.inquirer.net/220714/u...-could-face-shorter-suspensions#ixzz4IgWVF9DA

-----

How many lives does Jones' have? Good lord!

So it's gonna go from 2 years to 9 months-1 year?

Is this gonna be the go to move now?
When guys are cycling off and get caught, google a random dick pill that has the chemical they got popped for in it and claim they can't satisfy their woman?

didn't Jones test positive for 2 substances.. Brock only 1..

If he gets 6 months (which I bet you he will) does that mean we'll see him 6 months from now OR 6 months from when he failed his drug test?

Machida hasnt tested positive for anything even the thing he told USADA about yet we havent heard a thng about that lol. JBJ really is teflon.

And Arthur Jones tested positive for the same shit. It's clearly a designer drug with a bad mix, but they call it dick pill

If he gets 6 months (which I bet you he will) does that mean we'll see him 6 months from now OR 6 months from when he failed his drug test?
Suspensions are usually retroactive to the date the sample was taken.

If Jones and Brock get off with a slap when these fucking commissions have brought down the hammer on so many other fighters for far less, then the public should lose any faith at all in the system that is in place...and bringing USADA in will have effectively accomplished nothing.

They tested positive for a substance used in cycling off steroids....just because their fucking lawyers found a loop hole doesnt mean shit...they didnt tell the commissions because they knew what they were doing and they knew what they were using it for....considering Silva tried using the same BS excuse I find it hard to believe that it will work for these two fucking cheaters.

Machida hasnt tested positive for anything even the thing he told USADA about yet we havent heard a thng about that lol. JBJ really is teflon.
Yeah what is going on with the Lyoto situation...

If Jones and Brock get off with a slap when these fucking commissions have brought down the hammer on so many other fighters for far less, then the public should lose any faith at all in the system that is in place...and bringing USADA in will have effectively accomplished nothing.

They tested positive for a substance used in cycling off steroids....just because their fucking lawyers found a loop hole doesnt mean shit...they didnt tell the commissions because they knew what they were doing and they knew what they were using it for....considering Silva tried using the same BS excuse I find it hard to believe that it will work for these two fucking cheaters.

Their lawyers didn't find a loophole, if Brock and Jones get this short of a suspension, if Jones gets the same or less than Brock after testing positive for two things than it is clear in my mind the commission was paid under the table for this.

Just because they can be given shortened suspensions doesn't mean they will.

Back