Fighters who you wish would just retire already?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Condit - Great fighter, but I don't want to see him decline any further. Plus, I don't know if his heart is still in the fight game.

Anderson Silva... - it's just sad to see the former GOAT on such a losing streak..

Kevin Lee - don't know who the hell he is and why he is being interviewed about Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor

Gray Maynard. I never liked him but he's clearly had his bell rung too many times.

Early onset dementia pugilistica seems all but certain

Nick
BJ, but I will admit it's still fun and funny watching his fights.
Belfort but he is still fun too. The Mousasi fight will be a good one but then he should stop if he doesn't win.

Clay Guida, Roy Nelson, Conor McGregor, Fedor, Dan Henderson, Benson Henderson, Tyron Woodley, Ronda Rousey and so many more

Edit: Vitor, Machida, Cormier, Hunt, Faber, Gomi, Sanchez, Gonzaga, Arlovski, list goes on and on

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronda, Conor, Diaz Brothers and Arvloski.

Of course, Sherdog would die if that happened.

Marquardt is the first on that comes to mind. He's got 4 TKO/KO losses in the last 3 years, with three of them being in the first round. CTE is all but a guarantee at this point for him.

Clay Guida, Roy Nelson, Conor McGregor, Fedor, Dan Henderson, Benson Henderson, Tyron Woodley, Ronda Rousey and so many more

but you have Conor in your avatar? Why would you want him to ret..... OOOOH... you lost a sig/av bet?

Marquardt is the first on that comes to mind. He's got 4 TKO/KO losses in the last 3 years, with three of them being in the first round. CTE is all but a guarantee at this point for him.

He's still fighting?!

Lyoto Machida since the Rockhold fight.

Bj. I'm a fan of him and his legacy. But damn his last fight was awful as fuck

By the way WAR PRODIGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edit: Vitor, Machida, Cormier, Hunt, Faber, Mighty Mouse, list goes on and on
Sounds like you watch this sport hoping that fighters lose, rather than hoping your favorite fighter wins.

That says more about you than anyone else.

No one. Fight til the wheels fall off or you don't want to do it anymore.

Back