If you were stuck on a deserted island with ONE UFC fighter, who would it be and why?

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Obvious you can say Rockhold, or to a smaller extent Paige, so they can penetrate you hourly, but it can be more complicated than that. Like, Tim Kennedy might be able to build a raft and get you off the island. Brock Lesnar would probably be able to construct a really nice home due to his size and carrying strength, the negative being you would most likely have to be his girlfriend.

I would pick Cyborg, the perfect mix of physical strength and sex. We would build a tent, a boat, and also bang.

cyborg would have a bigger penis then you bad pick lol. ide take Paige Vanzant in a second. Why would you assume brock Lesnar can build homes lol pretty sure he doesn't have a structural engineering degree.

Claudia. A tough minded girl seemingly. I heard she possibly is a lesbian though.

I honestly don't get what you guys see in Paige...She's honestly not that good looking, there's better looking women literally every 10 feet away from you at any shopping mall on a busy day.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-30-at-2.42.27-PM.png

071815-UFC-Fight-Night-Joanne-Calderwood-PI-CH.vresize.1200.675.high.83.jpg

JOJO

She is attractive as hell and everytime she speaks, she gives me an eargasm

Last edited:
Karate Hottie so we can populate the island.

Back