What UFC fighters does your significant other find good looking?

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you do have a girlfriend and you've ever asked her what fighters on the roster she thinks are good looking, what fighers did she mention? My girlfriend and I have been together for 7 years since we were teens, and she's been an mma fan ever since I got her into it when we first got together. I've asked her before and these are the fighters she thinks are good looking/handsome.

Fabricio Werdum, says he's got a nice smile
Chael Sonnen, seems to think a lot of girls would think he's handsome
Sergei Kharitonov from the Pride days, apparently I look similar to him but have darker hair
Fedor from the pride days, thinks he looked handsome too when he was younger.

Those are the ones she mentioned. I asked her about what she thinks of some other fighters out of curiosity. I asked about Luke rockhold and she said he's not really her type at all,I personally think he's a good looking guy. I asked about Sage northcutt just because, and she laughed and thinks his face looks robotic. I also asked what she thought about Brock lesnar and she said definitely no and that he looks like the most unapproachable man she's ever seen. Interesting mix she has anyways.

So, what did your lady say if you've ever asked?

I agree Werdum has a beautiful smile.

fabriciowerdum_weirdface_display_image.jpg

We agreed to have a 3 some with Juban. I'm in the middle.

Gina Carano.

Nope, not kidding.

And I wish
<7>
Edit: UFC fighters huh, probably no one lol

I put on UFC while my most recent ex girlfriend was doing something else and when she found out what I was watching she looked at me like I was some kind of psycho. I guess I never had a girlfriend who thought fighting was cool in the least bit. My sister is a Conor fan though.

My ex is a whore she'll undoubtedly find everyone in the doable including Sean Shelby and even Rumble's dog.

Pretty much any girl I've known, including my mom and wife, finds Luke Rockhold very attractive. Another one of my female friends has a thing for GSP, and my wife likes Conor a lot too (though that may be just because of his accent). She calls Sage a "pretty boy" though, and doesn't care for him at all.

rampage, rumble, jon jones. says shes really into their fighting styles and that they have great personalities

In b4 all the "aesthetic, athletic and explosive" fighters.

Edit; them you mcgregor!

My wife likes Browne and Conor. Hates Rockhold. I resemble Rockhold more than the other two of course.

My girl got a girlfriend, Chevy blue like whirlwind

1516675_450889781768745_1111409637_n.jpg

Dork? For asking a random question of curiosity on a rainy Sunday that a lot of people who have girlfriends could possibly relate to? Your'e an idiot. Go outside and meet people.

My wife likes Browne and Conor. Hates Rockhold. I resemble Rockhold more than the other two of course.

I wonder what it is about Browne some women like...I honestly don't see it. I personally think he's creepy and doesn't have much of a personality either.

If you do have a girlfriend and you've ever asked her what fighters on the roster she thinks are good looking, what fighers did she mention? My girlfriend and I have been together for 7 years since we were teens, and she's been an mma fan ever since I got her into it when we first got together. I've asked her before and these are the fighters she thinks are good looking/handsome.

Fabricio Werdum, says he's got a nice smile
Chael Sonnen, seems to think a lot of girls would think he's handsome
Sergei Kharitonov from the Pride days, apparently I look similar to him but have darker hair
Fedor from the pride days, thinks he looked handsome too when he was younger.

Those are the ones she mentioned. I asked her about what she thinks of some other fighters out of curiosity. I asked about Luke rockhold and she said he's not really her type at all,I personally think he's a good looking guy. I asked about Sage northcutt just because, and she laughed and thinks his face looks robotic. I also asked what she thought about Brock lesnar and she said definitely no and that he looks like the most unapproachable man she's ever seen. Interesting mix she has anyways.

So, what did your lady say if you've ever asked?
Damn your boyfriend has nice taste.

Back