With Conor's millions he could be bulding SOTA Training facilities and have acces to CE medicine

UltimateMoving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[SOTA = State of the Art , CE = Cutting Edge ]

He could also be helping out his community by building bigger MMA gyms and hiring full time ex-olympic wresters, boxers, Mundial BJJ Finalists, etc....

But where it gets really interesting is what he can do in the way of CE medical therapies like Regitokine, Cryotherapy, iso-tanks, Stem Cell therapies, cloned organ replacements (for when he gets older).

At 15 million a paycheck, he doesnt have to spare much in the way of anything. Just spare us the flashy shit, no one cares.

NH = Nut Hugger

WL = Waste Land

Conor McGregor doesn't get older.

NH = Nut Hugger

WL = Waste Land

BIE = Balls in esophagus

159.gif

BTSFURFSF=Ban T.S. For Using Ridiculous Fncking Short Forms.

He's not going to blow money on anything he can't drive or wear.

ITIABODPMUTYL=Imagine this I'm a bag of dicks put me up to your lips

He could also be helping out his community by building bigger MMA gyms and hiring full time ex-olympic wresters, boxers, Mundial BJJ Finalists, etc....

But where it gets really interesting is what he can do in the way of CE medical therapies like Regitokine, Cryotherapy, iso-tanks, Stem Cell therapies, cloned organ replacements (for when he gets older).

At 15 million a paycheck, he doesnt have to spare much in the way of anything. Just spare us the flashy shit, no one cares.
lNRkN_s-200x150.gif

He isn't going to move back to Ireland. He gets taxed here and there. Also 15 million ain't shit for building a medical facility.

I made a thread along the same lines, and few days ago. It was way better too. I had some likes and a whole bunch of angry and sad Connor fans reacting

He isn't going to move back to Ireland. He gets taxed here and there. Also 15 million ain't shit for building a medical facility.

Yeah, this. But to be fair Conor is probably making around 20 to 30 million dollars. But still not enough to do what TS is suggesting though. Would probably take Mayweather money for that.

To be fair TS had to use short forms cause he couldn't fit it into the title otherwise.

Back