Cole Miller is a bad dude

shocked those 2 didnt actually fight. either makes it seem staged or, man these dudes used to be laid back before they made it to the ufc lol

Nate Diaz needs a reality show

Cole Miller made a bad mistake (imo).

He missed his chance in the Conor lottery sweepstakes, he was supposed to headline the Ireland card against Conor, would have made money, huge exposure, might have even won (who knows, shit happens) but instead pulled out because he hurt his... thumb.

Bad move. That ship has now sailed away from him forever.

shocked those 2 didnt actually fight. either makes it seem staged or, man these dudes used to be laid back before they made it to the ufc lol

They didn't fight because they would have been kicked off the show.

Cole Miller made a bad mistake (imo).

He missed his chance in the Conor lottery sweepstakes, he was supposed to headline the Ireland card against Conor, would have made money, huge exposure, might have even won (who knows, shit happens) but instead pulled out because he hurt his... thumb.

Bad move. That ship has now sailed away from him forever.

Wasn't he also supposed to fight BJ? Two huge fights this dude fucked up

Waaaazzzzzaaaaaaa
Great to see dizz shit again !

Is it worth watching nowadays if I missed it back then?
definitely, probably the most entertaining season with a bunch of great fighters who are still fighting in the ufc now

I think that's the "real" Nate Diaz right there. I've heard he's pretty cool off Camera. Nick on the other hand... not so much. ;)

definitely, probably the most entertaining season with a bunch of great fighters who are still fighting in the ufc now
Yeah that's what stuck out to me about that season, how many of the fighters from it are still around competing at a fairly high level. Especially since it was LW which is a killer division that chews good fighters up all the time.

Back