Stop the Maia same fighter since Anderson Non-sense

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its like you guys don't even watch the sport. When Maia fought anderson, his takedown game was pretty weak. He shot on singles, and would then give up.

Its been 6 years, the no gi game has evolved.

If he touches your body at all now, you are being taken down. He can shoot the lousiest single in the world, you sprawl, he pulls guard and clings to a leg. You try to stand up, he moves his arms from his leg to get around your waist. From your waist, he gets your back and the fight is over.

Watch the last 2 EBIs. Everyone is diving on a legs, and immeidately sweeping if their takedown fails. You CANNOT push off a guy if he is hugging your leg. You need to pray for a KO right there, because you will be sweeped in the next 10 seconds.

tldr, woodley is in trouble. Sprawling will help a little, but he better pray he can KO from the sprawl position.

s6udj9.jpg

I didn't read anyone saying that but I don't open the mcgregor threads anymore so maybe the diarrhea came from those posters...

tldr, woodley is in trouble. Sprawling will help a little, but he better pray he can KO from the sprawl position.

Wtf you talking about Woodley for? Wonderboy's gonna be the one holding the belt when Maia gets a shot.

Hes 38 right now.

He was far more athletic and better when he fought Silva.

Thankfully I've never seen anyone claiming that but somehow I'm not surprised that there are people dumb enough to say that kind of shit.

I felt the exact same way and Anderson Silva is my favorite fighter of all times.

Mine too. My birthday is in April so I bought that card to treat myself. First Penn and then that. I was not a happy camper.

I thought the Penn fight was a joke. How they going to have him fight this no name can Edgar?

I must say that after having followed sd carefully for a long time I have yet to find the first person that actively started a campaign for that view.

May I suggest your next thread?
Stop the Tito same fighter since Skull crack Non-sense

Mine too. My birthday is in April so I bought that card to treat myself. First Penn and then that. I was not a happy camper.

I thought the Penn fight was a joke. How they going to have him fight this no name can Edgar?

Haaaaa. Little did you know that can was going to run through Penn 2 more times.

Dare I say, I think Anderson respected Maria's game more than people think. He absolutely refused to let Maia get a hold of him.

or maybe.... his take downs only seem better cause he's fighting smaller guys since then.

the take down against chael only looked so easy cause chael was already basically KOed from a knee to the body. Any of the top MW wrasslers beat him and even the likes of jake shields beat him

Hes 38 right now.

He was far more athletic and better when he fought Silva.

Fucking lol. He was a very one dimensional fighter when he fought Anderson. His stand up has improved tremendously and his wrestling game has made his grappling.much more dangerous. Far better.fighter.now than.He has ever been.

I must say that after having followed sd carefully for a long time I have yet to find the first person that actively started a campaign for that view.

May I suggest your next thread?
Stop the Tito same fighter since Skull crack Non-sense

Anderson fans say it all the time to make Anderson look better.

Back