What didn't hell boy come to the UFC?

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
he had some juice left and was still pretty dangerous. So weird he just never came

He wouldn't have been able to hang. Guys like Kenny Florian were still active, and Florian was considered one of the most dangerous LW's at the time.

He would have been matched up with Florian at one point, and Florian would have killed the hype.

He said he'd rather be kicked in the nuts by a horse full of steroids than accept the deal the UFC offered him.

He wouldn't have been able to hang. Guys like Kenny Florian were still active, and Florian was considered one of the most dangerous LW's at the time.

He would have been matched up with Florian at one point, and Florian would have killed the hype.
-kenny florian

He was busy making those Hellboy & Lava Girl movies.

I actually just watched PRIDE: The Second Coming and man, I don't really remember how legit Hellboys opponent was, but fuck if he didn't make him look like a total amateur

hellboy-ii-ron-perlman.jpg

?

I always wonder what he didn't also too.

He said he'd rather be kicked in the nuts by a horse full of steroids than accept the deal the UFC offered him.
I thought he said he'd rather have burning hemorrhoids than sign with the UFC

I remember reading an interview where he called the UFC's offer insulting.

Probably because they tried offering him something like a 5k/5k like they did to Eddie back in 2008

Back