KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Probably because the thing that died on her head is cropped out

giphy.gif

l0MYDlyT33zUgkLQc.gif

Somebody put that KO head on this body.

Her haircuts are freaking terrible, its not even funny LOL, thing is if she wouldn't have these stupid haircuts she would look 100% better.

I will give Bec credit that she congratulated PVZ and complimented the kick.

She was either high as fuck when taking this picture or just got finished crying.
Since she just got kicked in the face yesterday its a good chance of either.

A bunch of slack-jawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s around here, Bec Rawlings would make you a god damn sexual tyranasarus, just like me.

I've said this about her once and I'll say it again, abiet a bit differently as I lost that post:

She looks like a single, 45 year old trailer park mother of about 6. Half of her pictures looks like shes about to hit up the community swimming pool with her 16 year old daughter to sell her left over pain meds to her daughter's friends and flirt with 18 year olds.

She looks like she holds down about 3 jobs. One being the Walmart automotive department. Another is selling Xanax and Adderall by the pill to teenagers. The last is the run down strip club you see old ass billboards advertising off the highway in remote parts between cities.

If you walk into her trailer she likely has posters of Pink and AC/DC on the walls, with the place smelling of Milwaukee's Best and cat urine. I bet she smells like Bologna from Lunchables and that Dollar Store body mist.

That is so savage

I've said this about her once and I'll say it again, abiet a bit differently as I lost that post:

She looks like a single, 45 year old trailer park mother of about 6. Half of her pictures looks like shes about to hit up the community swimming pool with her 16 year old daughter to sell her left over pain meds to her daughter's friends and flirt with 18 year olds.

She looks like she holds down about 3 jobs. One being the Walmart automotive department. Another is selling Xanax and Adderall by the pill to teenagers. The last is the run down strip club you see old ass billboards advertising off the highway in remote parts between cities.

If you walk into her trailer she likely has posters of Pink and AC/DC on the walls, with the place smelling of Milwaukee's Best and cat urine. I bet she smells like Bologna from Lunchables and that Dollar Store body mist.

Ok Virgin back to your cave of high standards.

Bet you look like a hairless Frodo off his head on pinga's covered in sweat and smelling like cheeto's.

Last edited:
Back