Am I the only one who still can't get over the fact that....

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
..... Tate vs. Nunes headlined UFC 200 ? :D

<36>

I mean I'm far from a WMMA hater but seriously who saw that shit coming? It cracks me up whenever I look back and think about it.

6 months to 1 year before UFC 200, people were talking about McGregor vs. WW champion, Brock vs. Fedor, GSP vs. WW champion, Jones vs. HW champion, Anderson vs. GSP etc... as potential headliners.

What would the reactions be, if someone came from the future and told us Tate vs. Nunes is going to be the main event of UFC200.

The Sherdog thread of it would be full of posts like "GTFO" "Wasteland this shit" and it would probably be wastelanded....

Tate vs. Nunes!

Last edited:
Yeah, that was ridiculous.

And I love me some miesha.

I would only be surprised if the main event of UFC 200 was a flyweight championship fight

Sherdoggers have a hard-on for WMMA as a main event.

When you put it that way, yeah, I certainly wouldn't have predicted it.

You could always blame it on Bec Rawlings. Then we could talk about Bon Jovi again.

..... Tate vs. Nunes headlined UFC 200 ? :D

<36>

I mean I'm far from a WMMA hater but seriously who saw that shit coming? It cracks me up whenever I look back and think about it.

6 months to 1 year before UFC 200, people were talking about McGregor vs. WW champion, Brock vs. Fedor, GSP vs. WW champion, Jones vs. HW champion, Anderson vs. GSP etc... as potential headliners.

What would the reactions be, if someone came from the future and told us Tate vs. Nunes is going to be the main event of UFC200.

The Sherdog thread of it would be full of posts like "GTFO" "Wasteland this shit" and it would probably be wastelanded....

Tate vs. Nunes!

http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/04/21/8-effective-ways-to-let-go-and-move-on/

Back