What happens to LHW division if Latifi and Blachowicz both win?

giphy.gif

They should fight each other for a number 1 contender fight and get the title shot after that just to mix things up.

They should fight each other for a number 1 contender fight and get the title shot after that just to mix things up.

and if Rumble becomes Champ, imagine Latifi vs Rumble, beast match up

Jan jumps nicely into being a contender and so does Latifi.

Rumble vs Cormier.........Jones fights winner

Latifi vs Glover
Jan vs Shogun
OSP/Manuwa vs Krylov
Rogerio vs Gustaffson
Cirkunov vs Anderson

Jan jumps nicely into being a contender and so does Latifi.

Rumble vs Cormier.........Jones fights winner

Latifi vs Glover
Jan vs Shogun
OSP/Manuwa vs Krylov
Rogerio vs Gustaffson
Cirkunov vs Anderson
I like it but I would make Jones fight the loser, he doesn't deserve to come back to a title shot, he's a cheater

I like it but I would make Jones fight the loser, he doesn't deserve to come back to a title shot, he's a cheater

Under the assumption its proven otherwise, he's the interim champ and would get the shot

Under the assumption its proven otherwise, he's the interim champ and would get the shot
He failed the drug test, its already been proven now that he was cheating. He had estrogen blockers in his system, he was obviously cheating his whole career. He should be banned for life

I don't think anybody should be surprised if Ilir wins.

Gus on the other hand - that's a bummer if he would lose.

I wouldn't know what was happening any more... but it could go down like that.

Stranger thingz have happened.

200.gif

Doesnt matter no one is beating AJ and DC

Shakes things up for sure!

Not much honestly. Neither Bader nor Gus are in a great spot right now imo so it doesn't really matter that much. Rumble then Jones are in line for the title and once those fights go down then the division will have moved a long a little more and things will be a little clearer. Beating Gus would be pretty eye opening though.

Just because AJ hits harder? Mkay.
If you think Latifi is on the same level as Johnson is, then you need to get checked out. AJ is a better striker and wrestler. Latifi can't hang with the likes of those AJ has dusted.

Latifi wouldn't beat Davis, Lil' Nog, Gus, Manuwa, Bader or Glover IMO. And that's why Latifi isn't in the same category as Johnson. Nuff said, get yourself checked out.

If you think Latifi is on the same level as Johnson is, then you need to get checked out. AJ is a better striker and wrestler. Latifi can't hang with the likes of those AJ has dusted.

Latifi wouldn't beat Davis, Lil' Nog, Gus, Manuwa, Bader or Glover IMO. And that's why Latifi isn't in the same category as Johnson. Nuff said, get yourself checked out.

Where did I say he was on the same level ya goof? Should stop being so damn defensive. I asked you a question, nothing more.

And I can guarantee you that Latifi is way way stronger than AJ so of course they're in the same league if we're talking beasts. AJ is a way way better fighter though.

Back