Nate is making a huge mistake (Nate-McG Thread)

Jaklic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Conor dream si to be big. Two class champion. Glory, fame, money.. and fast. And then hes gone.
And he says that he is on a journey, with Nate being just another face.
He could now go down to play with FW. He could try to fight in 55; make around 30-40 mils in his next 2 or 3 fights.Than he could fight RDA, Cowboy, Alvarez, Edgar, Lawler.. anybody. And there will always be a hype and money involved.
He has options because he created this.

Nate on the other hand said he will fight only Conor.
A mistake IMO
He should believe that Conor is gone. He fought him twice. He may or may not fight you again regardless of what you will think of him. Or anyone else.
That could happen. Dude thinks he is the king of the world.
Nate should go and try to make that kind of money by himself. To see how that goes.
Or he could be in for a long wait. Use this wave and go and make something big.
Nate is on a dangerous ground here I think.

What do you think?

I think with the amount of money he's made from the 2 Conor fights, he could give 2 fucks whether he fights again or not. He's in it for the money now. Once you have a taste of that Red Panty night payout, it's hard to go back to fighting for scraps.

The 3rd is gonna sell easily... everyone will get paid millions McG, UFC and Nate aren't gonna pass up a triology. He don't got to fight anyone for the meantime unless they paying him.

I think with the amount of money he's made from the 2 Conor fights, he could give 2 fucks whether he fights again or not. He's in it for the money now. Once you have a taste of that Red Panty night payout, it's hard to go back to fighting for scraps.
Lets say that he also wants to make more money
What do you think?

The 3rd is gonna sell easily... everyone will get paid millions McG, UFC and Nate aren't gonna pass up a triology. He don't got to fight anyone for the meantime unless they paying him.
Do you think that third fight will generate more money than for example Cowboy fight. Or Pettis at 45?
I dont

Nate has that goofy shirt money now...he doesn't give a Fck

Conor beats Alvarez, Conor - Nate III for the LW title. Nate's bank manager has got a semi just thinking about it.

I think Diaz should use his newfound wealth and fame to try to be like Conor and call the shots. He should be able to pick who he wants to fight and get paid to do it.

He needs to move on from Conor and try to be on Conor's level. Demand the big fights and the big paydays. It doesn't have to be only against Conor.

I think Diaz should use his newfound wealth and fame to try to be like Conor and call the shots. He should be able to pick who he wants to fight and get paid to do it.

He needs to move on from Conor and try to be on Conor's level. Demand the big fights and the big paydays. It doesn't have to be only against Conor.

My point exactly

I think nate has made two
of the best career decisions
of his life this past year.

He could ride off into the
smoke filled nor Cal sunset
if he so chooses.

He owns the most decisive
win between the two. I'm sure
he isn't losing ANY sleep.

I think nate has made two
of the best career decisions
of his life this past year.

He could ride off into the
smoke filled nor Cal sunset
if he so chooses.

He owns the most decisive
win between the two. I'm sure
he isn't losing ANY sleep.
Im not saying that he is.

Dangerous how? Nate doesn't live that celebrity lifestyle like Conor so can afford to never fight again and if he does fight he wants to be paid the fuck out which only conor can deliver. I'd do same thing. Remember he wanted to retire even before conor fights. Too many wars too much damage to keep going unless really paid out for it.

Yeah but when have the Diaz bros ever made good decisions? Do they even pay taxes?

Conor doesn't strike me as the type of guy to go back on his word. If he said he will fight him again i guarantee you he will.

He has more money than he's ever hoped to have in the bank.

What kind of danger could he be in?

What big fights do you think Nate should ask for in the interim?

Cowboy?

Thats the part of the problem and disatvantage in money making ... Nate already fought almost everyone.

Back