+500 on Bovada if Lesnar comes back by the end of 2017

Neitzsche

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I remember reading that Brocks suspension won't be as long as thought. Brock himself stated he wouldn't rule out coming back.

Do you think Lesnar comes back by the end of 2017?

Yes he'll be back, he's too much money.

It ain't right and they will let him get off on his failed tests

what a sham

I'm sure he'll be on UFC 300

Yes he'll be back, he's too much money.

It ain't right and they will let him get off on his failed tests

what a sham
Yes, i know that much is true. Buuut, is it plausible to think by the end of 2017?

you gotta wait until end of 2017?

You never know what will happen. What if Bovada shuts down?

I'll take a similar bet. UFC to go out of business by end of 2020.

+10,000,000,000

Yes, i know that much is true. Buuut, is it plausible to think by the end of 2017?

Yeah he'll be there and everyone will make shit loads of cash and Mark Hunt will kill himself

depending on how long his suspension will be, most sources say one year max.

Yeah he'll be there and everyone will make shit loads of cash and Mark Hunt will kill himself
-250 for Hunt stating a variation of "Coward, sticking needles in your arse" 500 more times this year

Wouldn't surprise me with all the money the he and/or Jones are back soon.

He will return pretending to be on good terms, but then out of nowhere he gives Dana the F5! Then this will set up a cross company invasion storyline. UFC fighters vs WWE superstars at wrestlemania! The biggest angle in pro wrestling history. Don't worry though it is all gonna be scripted, so no real bad blood. But the fans won't know that ;) You heard it here first only on forums.sherdog.com - formerly known as sherdog.net :eek:

Back