Nate vs Cowboy II

Master Roshi

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If a trilogy fight with Conor is to happen, both should get at least 2-3 fights in between.
Conor will get a title fight at 155 first, but Nate should also get his name up there for a title shot, especially if Conor were to lose title match.
A rematch with Cowboy makes sense for both since Cowboy also wants a title shot back at LW and it's big money fight for both. Plus I think it's a fight lots of fans have been wanting to see again.
Might be even better if Nate stays at 170 to fight Cowboy then winner possibly getting a shot after Wonderboy and Maia...
Hopefully motivated Nate can kick Donald's ass again, and go on a good run. I'd like to see him fight again and not just wait for Conor. Not to mention, best / only chance Conor gets at 3 division champ.

Thoughts?
Also a question, should Nick come back to fight at 170 or 185?

Now Nate wants only big money fights or nothing. Cowboy II is not a big money fight.
Nick should be at 170 IMO.

I wish Nate had the drive to want to fight like Cowboy. I want Diaz vs Khabib for title shot against Conor/Alvarez but Nate wants Conor one more time then probably retire! Sucks because Nate is a beast and a FOTN fighter every time!

I have this bad feeling that Nick and Nate will never never fight again. They want "huge money fights" but they don't fucking win very much and they think they are the big fish in the pond when they really aren't.

Dana doesn't want to pay them either.

Cowboy didn't throw leg kicks until the 3rd round. He wont box Nate if they fight again. He will cripple him with kicks and then its game over for Diaz.

Nate said he will wait for big money

Cowboy said he is going back to 155

I think they are both just avoiding Maia...

165256.jpg

I have a real funny feeling that Nate is gonna get knocked out if he takes another fight before the trilogy.

And that 3rd fight probably won't happen until Conor loses.

Nate is not fighting again unless it's Conor. He's good. I don't think you understand how cheap this guy lives and how much money he has.

That's a good fight. Cowboy deserves a chance to win that back. It should be at 170. Both guys strain themselves to make 155.

Now Nate wants only big money fights or nothing. Cowboy II is not a big money fight.
Nick should be at 170 IMO.

Cowboy just got a new contract, and Nate is likely to get at least 500k for his 1st post-Conor fight. That fight would definitely wind up in a PPV (perhaps a card with McGregor).

Nate is not fighting again unless it's Conor. He's good. I don't think you understand how cheap this guy lives and how much money he has.

Mo' money. Mo' problems. Maybe he was being cheap because he was only making 20/20 and spending most of it on 420.
Although, he still buys sushi from supermarkets...
If he's as good at paying taxes like his brother, he'll be needing another big payday soon. He should also get plastic surgery to clear up scar tissue like Nick did before.

I have this bad feeling that Nick and Nate will never never fight again. They want "huge money fights" but they don't fucking win very much and they think they are the big fish in the pond when they really aren't.

Dana doesn't want to pay them either.

That's a good feeling.

The way they fight makes it BAD for them to keep it up...lest punch drunkenness arise WAY sooner than later.

Back