UFC on Fox Drinking Game

MikeyCanFly

Sherbro 4 Life
@purple
Reaction score
First off great main card last night but man my buddy and I decided to set some drinking rules to go along with the fights and man I and not gotten so drunk in 2 hours in a while haha. Just wanted to post the rules we made and wanted to hear others drinking games with fights.

1. Every time there is a finish drink for 10 seconds
  2. Take a drink every time Jon Anik says "FOX"
  3. Every commercial with Paige Van Zant drink for 5 seconds
  4. Down you drink if there was a robbery (we all agreed that Lauzon won 2 rounds to 1 so we complied)
  5. Every time there was a local commercial drink for the entire commercial (that one was fun lol)
  6. Every time the fox music plays take a drink (this was by far the funniest one because every time it played someone would just start singing it and realize OH SHIT DRINK lol great rule)
  7. (This one was my favorite) Drink every time they mention/reference CM Punk (or Phil Brooks) there was a 10 min period were his name was said like 10 times.
Any ways by the end of the broadcast i was pretty damn trashed to the point i had to call an uber to get my sloppy ass home.

I wanna hear some of the drinking games everyone does for FOX cards

Sounds like TS and his buddy got drunk and kissed

I played wake up at 8 am and drink til I pass out.

Cool, one question

In your world there's a difference between "drinking for 10 seconds" and "downing your drink" pussy?

How long it take you guys to down your drinks, 10 minutes?

I drink until my drink is gone, then I get a new one. Then I drink that one and get a new one, etc...

I'm kinda watching the fights. Not worrying about what the commentators are yapping about. And drinking on demand.

Cool, one question

In your world there's a difference between "drinking for 10 seconds" and "downing your drink" pussy?

Agreed. A full grey goose martini goes back in 3 seconds. Gone.

Every time there was a local commercial drink for the entire commercial (that one was fun lol)

I would've been fucked. They kept looping the local news commercial back to back 3 times in every break.

Sounds like TS and his buddy got drunk and kissed
main-qimg-4d36eb278a427c94876abc1c86bbfbec

This thread turned into a pissing contest pretty quickly.

Nothing like a little "I can drink more/faster than you" to prove whatever it is that proves...

Cool, one question

well when some people are drinking large IPA's that are 11%.... not everyone drinks beer in a can ( even tho I do lol )

Nothing like a little "I can drink more/faster than you" to prove whatever it is that proves...
i was just trying to see if people had some cool ones that are funny llol, that Cm Punk one really made me laugh cause they said his name so much for 203

Shut up and sip your Smirnoff Ice.

I would've been fucked. They kept looping the local news commercial back to back 3 times in every break.
the best is when they show a local weather commercial because you know thats a 1 min commercial at least haha

Back