Conor will lose his next fight.....

groo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
....because for one simple reason.

He will be facing championship level competition again. While he did beat Aldo.....that was the ONLY win vs someone that is actually a well rounded threat.

He hasn't been tested at a high level very much at all. He jumped from fighting cans to Dennis Siver to....title shots.!?!

If he actually fights Alvarez, Edgar, Aldo he is pretty fu/#Ed.

I wouldn't bet on Aldo choking a second time.

While he did beat Aldo.....that was the ONLY win vs someone that is actually a well rounded threat.

Mendes wasn't well rounded? Poirier wasn't well rounded? Nate wasn't well rounded?

We need to measure your salt levels to see if you're okay. Predicting someone is gonna lose before their fight is announced is like saying "Imma fuck Jessica Alba" when she doesn't know who you are. Pathetic.

EDIT: Lol at these "elitist" Sherdoggers crying that their beloved forum has gone to shit. Look at his join date, idiots are idiots. Plain and simple. Join date means nothing.

c6fYluE.gif

Last edited:
In before all the Conor mcgregor nuthuggers say you're salty and delusional

He will be facing championship level competition again. While he did beat Aldo.....that was the ONLY win vs someone that is actually a well rounded threat.

He hasn't been tested at a high level very much at all. He jumped from fighting cans to Dennis Siver to....title shots.!?!

image.jpg

I bet you're a salty brazilian.

bill.jpg

Mendes wasn't well rounded? Poirier wasn't well rounded? Nate wasn't well rounded?
EDIT: Lol at these "elitist" Sherdoggers crying that their beloved forum has gone to shit. Look at his join date, idiots are idiots. Plain and simple. Join date means nothing.

c6fYluE.gif

LMFAO!!!

Just wanted to sign in and say that, you sir... have won the internet today. Congratulations.

We need to measure your salt levels to see if you're okay. Predicting someone is gonna lose before their fight is announced is like saying "Imma fuck Jessica Alba" when she doesn't know who you are. Pathetic.

c6fYluE.gif

Imma fuck Jessica Alba.

connor is a hype machine that has about ran its course. I hope Aldo takes back whats his.

c6fYluE.gif
It proves it as well when people were saying Poirier isn't a top contender and UFC manipulated the rankings. Well now is Poirier fucking killing it at LW and they have to try and change to something else to discredit McGregor. I'm not a massive McG fan but the way people jump through hoops to try and discredit him is ridiculous.

By the way that gif. is fucking gold.

I hope Conor never loses again that will truly mindfuck the haters on Sherdog.

connor is a hype machine that has about ran its course. I hope Aldo takes back whats his.
Run it's course? I reckon this PPV will do at least the same (if not more than) UFC 200. He also has 1 loss in 5 years and he avenged that loss.

In before all the Conor mcgregor nuthuggers say you're salty and delusional
That

So if conor can win his next fight will he be considered elite than?

Lot of Conor hate out there - clouds reasonable posts, judgement, intelligence......might not be a good idea to become so emotionally attached for or against a professional athlete.
tumblr_m6i04oks5j1roya1c.gif

No matter what you think of McGregor, you are a complete ignorant and utter imbecile if you don't think his ladder towards the title was 100% legit. Even guys who didn't seem to be top notch at the time like Holloway has shown he is a high level featherweight.

The only way you could complain about McGregor's streak is if you have this retarded notion that he should have literally cleared out the entire division before becoming champion.

I really use to despise MCG a lot. But man this guy has haters that just are always thinking of new ways to hate.

Sort of makes me a fan of his. He was counted out of the Nate fight by everyone me included. At one point 20 out of 21 UFC guys picked Nate over Conor that's ho lopsided it was. I bet on Nate because I was sure it was a lock. Conor actually showed he can scrap and he may not have finished Nate but he silenced a lot of people. How can you be so sure he won't go in with a good game plan for Aldo and just knock him out again with superior boxing/striking. I just don't know he showed he can really throw some seriously well timed shots and at least wobble Nate. I don't see how he is being counted out as a nobody now.

Hey TS, I hate McGregor with a passion BUT, Poirier, Mendes are top level.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back