Aldo REALLY needs to start campaining for the Conor unification rematch

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i 100% believe that Conor should defend his belt next, but man, Jose needs to step up his marketing game! He has a bad marketing team around him.

And with campaining i dont mean 'insulting' in a stupid ridiculous way via twitter. If he doesnt grab what he deserves, the UFC will not give it to him, because Conor is not keen to fight Aldo again..

Why ?

Conor defends or vacates. Aldo doesn't need to do shit.

The smartest thing that Aldo could do, Is challenge Conor for the 155 belt (if Conor wins it, of-course) That way there will be no avoiding this fight. And frankly Aldo needs to beat Conor to consolidate his legacy. I really wanna see this fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor fans will just call him salty and pretend McGregor is too good to actually ever defend his belt when the reality is he's just scared of losing it. Aldo tries to hype the fight, gets called whiny. Aldo doesn't try to hype the fight, gets blamed for not selling the fight. It's all nothing more than a facade to protect Conor from having to take a risk. Better for him to just keep taking fights at lw where he has a built in excuse for any loss and can still pretend to be a champion.

It is a total fucking joke to put this on Aldo. He already did what he had to by dominating Edgar. It's Conor's turn to put up or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
If McGregor vacates, then Aldo needs to campaign for a 155 McGregor fight before he defends.

In before Shertards point out he refused to jeapordize his title shot for a 10 days notice non-title fight.

Because if Conor vacates or is stripped Aldo is just a paper champ faking it and getting by on the mercy of a better fighter. Because to most fans you need to beat the champ to be the champ.

i 100% believe that Conor should defend his belt next, but man, Jose needs to step up his marketing game! He has a bad marketing team around him.

And with campaining i dont mean 'insulting' in a stupid ridiculous way via twitter. If he doesnt grab what he deserves, the UFC will not give it to him, because Conor is not keen to fight Aldo again..
Why? Aldo will not show up so why waste his breath. He has had 3 chances now and lost them all (2 by not showing up)

The smartest thing that Aldo could do, Is challenge Conor for the for the 155 belt (if Conor wins it, of-course) That way there will be no avoiding this fight. And frankly Aldo needs to beat Conor to consolidate his legacy. I really wanna see this fight.

But Aldo wants one two things...the FW belt...AND/OR a McGregor rematch. If they can kill two birds with one stone that'd be ideal.
Aldo needs to be talking EVERY DAY

Honestly, I think Aldo should wait Conor out. Fight Holloway, Pettis, and whoever else makes sense at FW. Conor is great, but I think if he sticks at LW long enough he will drop a couple of fights. At some point, McGregor will be wanting the Aldo rematch.

It's not Aldo's decision. He pulled out of the fight the first time and then lost in 13 seconds in the 2nd. He has no leverage.

If I were Conor, I would vacate the belt and move on to 155. You can't duck a guy you merked. There's no point in wasting your time or effort to do that all over again.

I want to see Conor mindfuck Aldo, and KO him inside 1 again.

Conor fans will just call him salty and pretend McGregor is too good to actually ever defend his belt when the reality is he's just scared of losing it. Aldo tries to hype the fight, gets called whiny. Aldo doesn't try to hype the fight, gets blamed for not selling the fight. It's all nothing more than a facade to protect Conor from having to take a risk. Better for him to just keep taking fights at lw where he has a built in excuse for any loss and can still pretend to be a champion.

It is a total fucking joke to put this on Aldo. He already did what he had to by dominating Edgar. It's Conor's turn to put up or shut the fuck up.

The MMA historians will never let "Money Junkie" McGregor fabricate his legacy.

We will remember.

Aldo will just pull out like he has out of 50% of his title defenses.

Back