If Brock didn't pop do you think the UFC would have worked on another fight for him?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A title eliminator match up against JDS? Or someone else? Maybe even a title shot?

Brock has a light schedule in WWE and he could possibly do both. He works 4 dates a year with WWE. That's nothing. He could be training MMA with the rest of his time. Fighting every 6 months or so.

If Jones gets a reduced sentence I could see Brock taking the same course of action since the drug testing punishments have been made into a joke. Brock only tested positive for one substance where Jones tested positive for 2. (Tested positive for the same drug clomid)

He would have got a title shot right away at UFC 205

Yeah, I think that he'd get the next title shot if he hadn't popped, especially if Reem wins the belt

He's getting his suspension shortened to like 6 months, or not at all. Him and Jones. Trust a brother. I got inside intel.

O0B1uVk.gif

No, the word is that he was a loan from WWE, and that the UFC still need to hold up their end of the bargain.

It'll probably be either Connie or PVZ at Wrestlemania in a cringefest extravaganza match.

He's not wrestling for WWE until January, and then after April he's got a few months off again. There's plenty of room in there to fit UFC fights if the money was right. Other than when they put the belt on him a few years ago, he usually only works the biggest pay per views... which leaves a lot of downtime for him to fuck his wife and drink Coors Light.

No, the word is that he was a loan from WWE, and that the UFC still need to hold up their end of the bargain.

It'll probably be either Connie or PVZ at Wrestlemania in a cringefest extravaganza match.
Nah, PVZ isn't on their radar yet. WWE would want Ronda and only Ronda. Conor's too short and light to be taken seriously in WWE, where nearly everyone is over 200 pounds even if they're under 6'

No,they don't like big ppv,money...They are here just for us

Back