Mickey Gall has a kind of decent power double, Punk isn't getting out of the first round

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Not like Punk is gonna win a stand-up war, but, once Mickey easily tackles Punk it's over. This is a really stupid fight, they should have pulled some regional scrub who actually sucks to fight Punk, like to give him an actual win so they can milk his brand more.

Should have had Gall fight Michael Jackson; the photographer, not the dead sex offender.

Even if they were same skill wise, Gall has already debuted in the UFC. Punk might get debut jitters, or worry about being in an actual fight (rather than glorified sparring).

I want Punk to win, but it seems like too much of a stretch.

Punk seems like he wants to try to say he did it, whereas Gall seems like a guy who sees this as a career.

Galloway power doubles Punk -pins him to the cage- subdues one of CM's arms- wins via unanswered strikes...

How shocked would everyone be if Phil Brooks won...i meant these past few years have had some big shocks but where would this rank?

Not like Punk is gonna win a stand-up war, but, once Mickey easily tackles Punk it's over. This is a really stupid fight, they should have pulled some regional scrub who actually sucks to fight Punk, like to give him an actual win so they can milk his brand more.

Agreed on giving Punk a scrub.

The photographer Gall beat in his last fight would've done the trick. No idea why they set up a "winner fights Punk" bout between the two.

The Travis Fulton method of picking guys out of the crowd during the event would suffice as well. That photographer would've been perfect though.

Galloway power doubles Punk -pins him to the cage- subdues one of CM's arms- wins via unanswered strikes...
Oh please let it be strikes , he better not let him off the hook with a submission , I want to see a crucifix with a really bad ref so there is at least 30 unanswered shots .
Till he's stiff + 5-6 follow up hammerfists .

Gall is a relatively inexperienced fighter - but he is exactly that, a fighter.

CM Punk is going to attempt to become a fighter live on PPV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back