UFC on Fox does 2.2 million viewers

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Paige isnt a draw. She promised us that her DWTS fans will cross over to free TV

Im surprised Maia/Conditz portion didnt draw higher

Fast-Demo-2016-Aug-SAT.27.png

UFC is dying.

Her kick went viral, though. And that's more important in this new media landscape than TV viewers.

Get with the times, old man.

that free card was still better than UFC 200.

should have swapped yesterdays card with next weeks card I think it's more stacked. Also they didn't promote PVZ at all

Her kick went viral, though. And that's more important in this new media landscape than TV viewers.

You can't monetize that, though, young man. That probably won't translate to viewers since neither John Cena nor Randy Orton brought in viewers when both were viral.

PVZ! That mainstream celeb status...

Paige moves my needle. That was an awesome and unexpected KO.

should have swapped yesterdays card with next weeks card I think it's more stacked. Also they didn't promote PVZ at all
They might have to pay her more if they did that , that shit is not happening

> Implying going viral lasts more than a couple days in today's media

OpkgjTy.png

Get with the times lad

#3 in network TV and #2 in a key demographic is pretty solid. Capturing the 18-34 demo and the male 18-49 demo the way they did may be more financially valuable than getting a better overall number because they are a harder audience to market to on TV.

Bear in mind, that's competing against NFL programming.

#3 in network TV and #2 in a key demographic is pretty solid. Capturing the 18-34 demo and the male 18-49 demo the way they did may be more financially valuable than getting a better overall number because they are a harder audience to market to on TV.

Bear in mind, that's competing against NFL programming.
#3 out of 4?

Back