Max Holloway is not impressed with Pettis' performance: Don't believe the hype

I think Pettis gave a good performance for his first fight at 145, imagine how good he'll look when he gets comfortable with the cut. Still, I think Holloway edges him, but it'd be a war.

He right, Pettis didn't look that good last night.

Max would have beaten the Pettis that fought yesterday just on cardio alone. But that was Pettis's first cut, pretty sure he'll look much better on the next outing.

I think Max beats the fuck out of Pettis to be honest

Pettis first cut to 145, he might get better.

Let's see Choi beat someone other than a tomato can.

He just beat Tiago Tavares..........

Tavares is a good grappler who has grapplefucked guys like Omigawa, Gamburyan, Fisher, Black, Peralta, Weichel, Guida etc. He drew with Lentz, beat Stout in a close one, shouldve got the decision against Tyson Griffin and has only really been dominated by Khabib before fighting Choi. He got KOd by Wiman but it was a back and forth FOTN, and he was winning against Roller before he got caught by a combo in the 2nd

He was supposed to test Chois gurappling, tried to gurapplefuck him and failed and got KOd easily in a couple minutes, along with Khabib the most dominant loss of his career. It was a VERY impressive performance and Tavares isnt great or elite but hes not a tomato can

Back