jfgvjfvhjfdjhd

You remind of that "He's got the whole world in his hands" that we used sing in primary school

The guy is 16-1 in his last 17 fights and avenged the only loss.

I'm not his biggest fan, but let's try to have some objectivity.

Also, he has moved up in weight.

Haters be triggered.

Mcgregor is an autistic attention whoore and so are his legion of retarded fans. Yes he has power in his hands and great timing with his striking and I respect him for that but the ridiculous WWE personality is just laughable and so are the people who worship it. Max Holloway has a 9 fight win streak, Tony Ferguson has an 8 fight win streak, Stephen Thompson has a 7 fight win streak, Yoel Romero has a 7 fight win streak, Cody Garbrandt has a 5 fight win streak with 4 out of 5 finishes. The sad thing about this is if any of them had the Mcgregor personality which gained him popularity among retarded fans they all would of received title shots by now. But marketability matters more than talent or wins. Where is the love for the classy respectable athletes?

Marketability plus wins > wins. Conor wouldn't work without winning the majority of his fights. He's 8-1 with zero unavenged losses in the UFC.

The other guys are all good, but they have boring personas. Fighters make money based on their ability to put butts in seats - aka - make the customer care.

TL;DR I recommend paragraphs.

And the King does what he wants.

so maybe the problem lies within those fighters you've listed and their lack of self promoting skills? Ever thought about that??

McGregor is the furthest thing from autistic. Don't use words if you don't know what they mean.

Mcgregor is an autistic attention whoore and so are his legion of retarded fans. Yes he has power in his hands and great timing with his striking and I respect him for that but the ridiculous WWE personality is just laughable and so are the people who worship it. Max Holloway has a 9 fight win streak, Tony Ferguson has an 8 fight win streak, Stephen Thompson has a 7 fight win streak, Yoel Romero has a 7 fight win streak, Cody Garbrandt has a 5 fight win streak with 4 out of 5 finishes. The sad thing about this is if any of them had the Mcgregor personality which gained him popularity among retarded fans they all would of received title shots by now. But marketability matters more than talent or wins. Where is the love for the classy respectable athletes?

The word you're looking for is...Asperger.

Did Sherdog just get rid of the fighter bashing rule?

People that make threads like this are attention seeking whores...

giphy.gif

I feel like if you took out Conor mcgregor and changed is to Im you have just described yourself ts

Did Sherdog just get rid of the fighter bashing rule?

I dont think they enforce it anymore,because u dont see any of the blatant conor haters or bashers get yellows and i myself do a little bit of bashing from time to time and have never been reprimanded for it

I dont think they enforce it anymore,because u dont see any of the blatant conor haters or bashers get yellows and i myself do a little bit of bashing from time to time and have never been reprimanded for it

I once got dubs for suggesting that a fighter had the capacity to be (not was or is), but could be, an asshole. I'd rather go back to that.

Hey TS your obviously not a fan of mma cause if you were you would appreciate what he has achevied for the sport!!! Respect his talent and personality because he is bringing the sport to a new level!!

How do you figure this is a fighter bashing thread... It's simply stating observations and facts. Take from it what you will but don't tell me what my intention was.

Unless you are a Psychologist who has had a few in-person meetings with Conor, or you are privy to some medical information that has yet to be published, calling someone Autistic is fighter bashing.

Claiming it's not is trolling, but what the hell, I'll bite.

Back