Maia's crying after beating Condit

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What did you make of this? I personally liked seeing it. It gives a better understanding of how much this all means to him.

just very emotional after a big win
he is doing his best to become champ
clearly it means a lot to the guy

He's a truely solid, good person. A shame guys like him aren't promoted in favor of the shit talkers

Let the game of irony and inconsistency begin.

Hint: RR

5d183d1a67278e2f1bd52c3337d6827b.jpg

I have no problem with it.

I'm a Condit fan but good for Maia. He's a class act.

He is happy is the Welterweight Champion of the world. He earned the title off a worthy opponent

I don't see him getting a title shot soon.

Only way I can see it happening is if he is called up as a last minute replacement.

He's was for to crying to da Muhilo. He was for to crying for da Helio. He was for to da crying for Henato. He was for to da crying for zhu zhits. He was for to crying for da his country, Brazhiu.

Crying Freeman: Nighmare Backpack gonna violate you, son.

This was a make or break fight for his title shot hopes, against one of the best in the division.

He's a truely solid, good person. A shame guys like him aren't promoted in favor of the shit talkers
Yes, it's hard to keep the sport looking good, clean and proper and at the same time sell fights.

Yes, it's hard to keep the sport looking good, clean and proper and at the same time sell fights.
They're unfortunately slipping from the "proper". I feel guys like Maia would be perfect to promote for the unknown crowd, especially older folks

He seems like a really nice guy. Not one of the many brazilians cunts we are used in the ufc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back