Now that Pettis narrowly escaped the best Wrestler in the division

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he is gonna start cleaning house. Olivera was his only threat, Frankie and Mendes are too small and are starting to get up there in years... they are slowing down too much

hes gonna blast aldo and conor too hard
tru stori

I think Aldo and Holloway would both beat Pettis...

Pettis is going to have a hella-hard time making weight consistently too

Wait, are you calling Oliveira the best wrestler at FW??

He got very lucky that the guy who was toying with him grappling messed up on a suuuuper deep single. He was fighting to a decision loss until that mistake.

I think he loses pretty soon

Its all depending on how he cuts in the future. Olivera was tagging him when he slowed and you have to think someone with better hands could make life difficult for him.

I really like Pettis vs Holloway. If Pettis can shave them 10lbs with nutrition as he was talking about in the post fight and make a better cut with more of tank that would be a barn burner

Is Aloe Vera even top 10? Pettis was losing every moment of the fight until he got the sub.

Its all depending on how he cuts in the future. Olivera was tagging him when he slowed and you have to think someone with better hands could make life difficult for him.

I really like Pettis vs Holloway. If Pettis can shave them 10lbs with nutrition as he was talking about in the post fight and make a better cut with more of tank that would be a barn burner
he just needs learn to adjust to the cut
then he's big for 145 which was the one thing he was lacking at 155

He got very lucky that the guy who was toying with him grappling messed up on a suuuuper deep single. He was fighting to a decision loss until that mistake.

It would have been a majority draw if he lost the third.

You dont think Edgar and Mendes are the best wrestlers in the division?

It would have been a majority draw if he lost the third.
Do you have the cards or is that a guess?

I thought Charles domination in the grappling was by far the most significant offense in all three rounds, save for the actual finish.

I think Pettis gasses fast at 145, he looked tired after round one and Olivera was taking control, even in the stand up. Pettis gets backed up to the cage to easily and looks nervous being in that boxing range, he needs to work out how to make space and keep people in kicking distance. I think Holloway lights him up in boxing range, and Aldo will be too strong and apply too much pressure. Olivera is a tough first match up at 145 but to fight someone in the top five next is a lot to take on, plus he didn't really sound too committed to staying at 145 in the post fight presser.

Narrowly escaped? Pettis reversed Oliveira multiple times and smashed his eye socket he didn't escape anything

Is Aloe Vera even top 10? Pettis was losing every moment of the fight until he got the sub.
He was #6. And are you srs? Pettis won the first round easy. Third round was gonna be a toss up but he subbed him anyway. He just needs to manage the weight cut better. Keep his wad for later in the fight

Back