GSP wins decisive decision = uproar. McGregor wins controversial majority decision = GOAT talk.

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please explain. Why is it that when GSP wins a decisive 50-45 decision there is so much negativity from Sherdoggers on this forum compared to McGregor winning a controversial majority decision and all of the sudden there is GOAT talk?

it's the fair weather BS conor fans that have nothing else to do and mostly don't care enough about MMA to know better than posting tons of crap

gsp dryhumps guys

You mean wrestle guys and control them on the ground to the point where they can't get up and is busy enough that the referee doesn't stand them up?

It's only controversial if you're a hater or can't score fights.

Please explain. Why is it that when GSP wins a decisive 50-45 decision there is so much negativity from Sherdoggers on this forum compared to McGregor winning a controversial majority decision and all of the sudden there is GOAT talk?

The only people who engage in GOAT talk in reference with Conor are extreme ball swinging dolts.

You mean GSP doesn't get GOAT talk? You mean McGregor doesn't get hate? Shut up TS. There's alotta different people and a lot of different opinions on here.

if Conor bores people for 10 fight straight while still getting top billing, I'm sure ther would be an uproar too

Anyone saying Conor is the GOAT is either just continuing the played out joke or don't know enough about the sport for their opinion to count anyway.

Conor fans are the worst thing that has ever happened

He just generates the most awful of followers

It's staggering

Last edited:
First of All GSP dryhumps guys. Second of All, he didnt fight someone at Light Heavyweight or at least Middleweight

I like both Conor and I liked GSP. I don't think Conor is the GOAT and I don't really use the term. But it's easy to figure out. For most, it is much more entertaining to watch a standup war than to watch someone control someone on the ground.

Conor fans are the worst thing that has ever happens

He just generates the most awful of followers

It's staggering
I wasn't remembering how bad sherdog was anymore. I was rooting for Conor even, upset with Nate fans. Now I can barely stick around anymore with so many retards. I have to say though, this is helping me focus on job and college so that's fine lol

Just imagine GSP is the top student while Conor is the slow kid in class. The slow kid would get a gold star for doing 1/10 of what the top student does.

PicsArt_02-29-04.18.17_zpsmt9x5hko.jpg

Back