Alessio di Chiricio vs Jake Collier
Garreth McLellan vs Oluwale Bamgbose
Felipe Silva vs David Teymur
Shane Campbell vs Tony Sims
Chad Laprise vs Gilbert Burns
Thibault Gouti vs Lukasz Sajewski
Jeremy Kennedy vs Damien Brown
Alex Ricci vs Jason Novelli

I'd prefer Condit vs Brown since it was already supposed to happen once. Gastelum will take Condit down and get beat up from the bottom.

Really couldn't thought of a better list. I think some of these might not even be in the UFC tomorrow though. Gouti is on a 3 fight losing streak and I see the UFC letting him go. Same with Campbell

Really couldn't thought of a better list. I think some of these might not even be in the UFC tomorrow though. Gouti is on a 3 fight losing streak and I see the UFC letting him go. Same with Campbell
Yeah I think Gouti, Casey, & McLellan are the possible cuts from last night. But you never know with the UFC. Gouti probably shouldn't have even gotten this fight

Like the list and effort you put in always , i always look forward to your picks for future matches after every UFC event .
But damn Condit v Kelvin is pretty brutal for Condit , as Kelvin is a tough SOB and i think Condit would get taken down and controlled . in saying that i think it is a good fight for Kelvin to raise his stock and start making his claim for a title shot once the log jam settles .

Yeah I think Gouti, Casey, & McLellan are the possible cuts from last night. But you never know with the UFC. Gouti probably shouldn't have even gotten this fight
I don't think Gouti should have even been in the UFC in the first place lol. I think my favourite fight from that list you put up is Jim Miller v Joe Duffy. Please for the love of god make that fight for UFC Belfast Main Event.

I don't think Gouti should have even been in the UFC in the first place lol. I think my favourite fight from that list you put up is Jim Miller v Joe Duffy. Please for the love of god make that fight for UFC Belfast Main Event.
Pretty sure Stun Gun vs Gunnar Nelson is supposed to be the main event

Since @SUBLIME FAN is a great matchmaker, it will take much less time mentionning the fights I dont agree with.

Condit va Gastelum : Brown vs Condit god damn it before its too late, and it might already be. If Carlos indeed fights another time, why giving him a great grappler who won his last fight?

Van Zant vs Waterson: Unless Page wants another break from fighting, she shouldnt aim at someone who just had hand surgery.

Fights I REALLY like

Demian Maia vs Woodley/Wonderboy (W) (obviously)
Anthony Pettis vs Lamas/Penn (W)
Charles Oliveria vs Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sam Alvey vs Tim Boetch

I always look for your thread after seeing the card dude, but it wasn't there this afternoon so I posted in a different one! I feel like I've committed adultery, haha.

To summarise my fights, I reckon a LOT of cuts will follow this card – Shane Campbell (1-4? UFC), Thibault Gouti (0-3), Garreth McLellan (1-3), Bec Rawlings (7-5 overall and a dreadful fighter), Kevin Casey (boring as hell, failed for roids in the past, hasnt won in a few fights)....

The main fights I chose were Maia vs. GSP at UFC 206, winner gets the Woodley/Thompson winner for the gold; Jim Miller vs. Dariush/Magomedov winner.

Oh, and if Alvey wants on UFC 204, Magnus Cedenblad.

Pretty sure Stun Gun vs Gunnar Nelson is supposed to be the main event
Can we have both? lol. I might be getting greedy because I'm going to the event.

By the way do you work for a MMA organisation or nah? You make some great quality match ups and I think it's a crime if you don't get paid for doing this!

Can we have both? lol. I might be getting greedy because I'm going to the event.

By the way do you work for a MMA organisation or nah? You make some great quality match ups and I think it's a crime if you don't get paid for doing this!
Haha thanks man I wish! Just a regular guy chillin at home.

Haha thanks man I wish! Just a regular guy chillin at home.
Put yourself out there man! I'm not sure if you have any local promotions near you but I'd advise you to get on that shit!

Petitis should not fight Penn. Only cause I like Penn

You made this thread just cause you want pvz and karate hottie grappling

Condit vs Brown.
The Welterweight King Maia takes on the winner of the interim champ wood can vs Wonder can winner.

Condit isn't coming back.

Put yourself out there man! I'm not sure if you have any local promotions near you but I'd advise you to get on that shit!
Man I appreciate that a lot, definitely my dream to work in the business sometime in my life. I'm only 21 so still a lot of time!

Solid as always. Some changes I would do.
Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown like someone mentioned earlier, needs to happen
Anthony Pettis vs Cub Swanson or Dennis Bermudez

Chad Laprise vs Erik Koch or Michel Prazeres

Back