Woodley's Dillusions...

Goatmember

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It's funny how Woodley sat on the sideline for over a year and now thinks he only deserves super fights.
The whole time Woodley was out Thompson was clearing out the division on his way up.
Now that the fight is hopefully set in stone, the real sporting competition can begin. Maia deserves to
fight the best, not the "most marketable".

What reason (from a sporting perspective) should Woodley have for fighting GSP or Diaz before the top in the division?

images

"Just remember you guys are racist, I mean, Conor is holding up a division, and he's white, I mean I'm black, and uhh, I really just need to make money before losing cause I know I can't market water to a desert."

It's funny how Woodley sat on the sideline for over a year and now thinks he only deserves super fights.
The whole time Woodley was out Thompson was clearing out the division on his way up.
Now that the fight is hopefully set in stone, the real sporting competition can begin. Maia deserves to

What reason (from a sporting perspective) should Woodley have for fighting GSP or Diaz before the top in the division?

images
Its a making money perspective..

images
Woodley is gonna fight Wondebroy next so stfu already. What are you crying about they will fight next ?

images
I believe Tyron Woodley is a black Robbie Lawlor who is younger although we are not sure of his chin yet. As far as the thread, Tyron believing he is a money maker or superfight worthy...I dont think hes delusional I believe he is very smart and really thinks that of himself. WE all see and know as well as he I am sure that the belt means very little except it means you are at the TOP and have bragging rights and calling out rights and thats the sport it is now thanks to Chael Sonnen who set the blue print....being nothing to the main attraction by calling out the guys that do matter. and Conor McGregor who took it all the way did it. He is not delusional he is just playing the game. He has the belt he can call out the fighters that he wants and those BIG NAMES he calls out guys like GSP who would come back to fight a champion. IT means BIG money and thats what the whole point is.

Woodley thinks he's bigger than he is because he had a few scenes in that NWA movie.

I think his ego has got the better of him.

images

Correction - A year and a half, and that's coming off a loss to Rory, and just two straight wins, one which was a close decision that many people had scored for Kelvin

Dude said some really dumb stuff. Im glad he couldnt get away with ducking wonderboy.

Yeah, if Woodley was active in those 18 months, tearing up the division then he'd have a case for ... something, but you don't get to be inactive for so long and then think you're some big king calling the shots.

That Lawler win spectacular but he needs more than that.

images

GSP never lost the belt, but didn't retire either.

GSP vs. Woodley is like Bones vs. Cormier

If GSP comes back, shouldn't he get a crack at the title?

Man Woodley a bad ass fighter but he's a whiney motherfucker that's for sure. I'm getting tired of hearing about him

GSP never lost the belt, but didn't retire either.

GSP vs. Woodley is like Bones vs. Cormier

If GSP comes back, shouldn't he get a crack at the title?
Because Woodley hasn't held the division hostage like GSP, Cormier, and Jones. Cormier dominated at HW and only lost to Jones, cleared the division out after besides Jones. Woodley was out for a year and a half and thinks after 1 win he can call the shots. That's why I think he's delusional, he needs to prove himself more and just fight more before he thinks he can call the shots.

Don't get me wrong, he's a wrecking machine and has unreal power and I think he's really talented.

Ladies and gentledudes we have ourselves a racist.

I love it when people play the race card when it's obvious it's not about race even in the slightest....

Back