Wow sherdog hates some Woodley... good for him!!

MMAViewer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Woodley hate here is pathetic to be honest. I was not a fan or a hater of Woodley before he won the belt. Now that he has the strap the hate and speculated racism are exploding.

Here's my point of posting. Woodley is not yet a big draw. His name has yet to be added to the goat talk and he had never headlined a ppv until he beat Robbie. He is not Diaz MacGregor Jones or Rousey, so why does anyone think he has the authority to fight who, where, and when he wants?? He doesnt!! Uncle Dana is holding the cards here and you goofs know it.
When Dana decides who the next fight will be it will get offered and Woodley will accept it at his contracted amount plus ppv. Im certain of this, and all the shit talkers and fan boys can scream ducking, running, and scared because it wasn't their choice.
There will be plenty to cry about because Dana can only pick one fighter to go against Woodley for his first title defense so the hate will ride.

I've now become a Woodley fan. He has got you haters triggered and that is as good as having fans.

So fuck it sherdog if I can't beat you then I'm with ya!!! I hate Conor fans and I hate Woodley haters.
-mic dropped

You're just being a silly contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. People don't hate Woodley because he's black, we're annoyed at his attempts at ducking the rightful number 1 contender. What makes it worse is the hypocrisy given how Woodley was whining about how the most deserving fighter should get the shot(which of course he was talking about himself despite only having a two fight winning streak and Wonderboy actually having a win over the guy he was supposed to fight for the shot in Hendricks). Now he's trying to play games and weasel his way into a money fight he doesn't deserve and no one particularly wants' to see right now. Its pretty pathetic on his part.

Maybe if he didnt act like an hypocritical and entitled sob people wouldnt hate him as much.

I wonder if he's purposely trying to duck so people hate him and talk about him even more. Plenty of fighters have done this.

Oh yeah sherdog hates black people, women, and anyone smaller than 155 besides conor.

I rooted for Woodley to beat -Lawler, but his new attitude is garbage.

Being hated on SD means you've made it.

Does disliking a fighter that has tried to dodge title defenses for easier fights, successfully dodged one fight already (Lombard), sat out for over a year demanding a title shot that he never earned automatically make someone racist just because he is black?

You're just being a silly contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. People don't hate Woodley because he's black, we're annoyed at his attempts at ducking the rightful number 1 contender. What makes it worse is the hypocrisy given how Woodley was whining about how the most deserving fighter should get the shot(which of course he was talking about himself despite only having a two fight winning streak and Wonderboy actually having a win over the guy he was supposed to fight for the shot in Hendricks). Now he's trying to play games and weasel his way into a money fight he doesn't deserve and no one particularly wants' to see right now. Its pretty pathetic on his part.
{<BJPeen}

It's amazing how someone is begging to fight Georges St-Pierre to dodge somebody else.

You've backed up my point. Who gives a flying fuck what Woodley "suggests" Dana will book who he wants when he wants and Woodley will have no input. He will be able to accept or not.

Who cares if he wants a "money" fight... who wouldn't ffs?? Seriously who wouldn't want to work for more fucking money???

And who is the rightfull opponent?
Maia or Wonderboy?? So you see he will inevitably be running from someone because he can only fight one person at a time.

I dislike the guy because he's a whiny hypocrite, has nothing to do with his race. The fact that you think this is about race shows a lot about you.

Does disliking a fighter that has tried to dodge title defenses for easier fights, successfully dodged one fight already (Lombard), sat out for over a year demanding a title shot that he never earned automatically make someone racist just because he is black?
Yes. Don't you know, the title shot was part of the reparations white America needs to pay to the black community. That Woodley even had to win a single fight for it was the true scandal. But the reparations aren't paid yet, now he's owed a fight with Diaz or GSP, whichever one Tyron prefers. Only then can the souls of the African Americans wronged throughout US history rest in peace.

yeah woodley does have a surprising amount of haters. it's like if you ask a GSP hater why he hates GSP, and it's a lot of small things that no reasonable person would hate someone for, but they make it out to be this big deal. with Woodley, I get the dislike for sitting out to get his title shot but him calling out Nick Diaz to make money and keep his belt, it's on the UFC to make sure that doesn't happen. one time he said something was racist, big deal. fighter say the most insane shit all the time and no one cares. woodley didn't do nuthin to get the hate he gets around here imo. I think it's because he is, you know, athletic and explosive.

the problem with that is that most of sherdog is ok with Bisping doing the very same things, actually getting his bullcrap title defense, and acting in most pathetic ways than woodley, like for instance his constant gloating of beating people up in training. sherdog doesn't care as much about that than they care about what's 90% social media crap that doesn't matter. it doesn't look like woodley is fighting nick diaz anyway is it.

You've backed up my point. Who gives a flying fuck what Woodley "suggests" Dana will book who he wants when he wants and Woodley will have no input. He will be able to accept or not.

Who cares if he wants a "money" fight... who wouldn't ffs?? Seriously who wouldn't want to work for more fucking money???
We care because an individual's words reflects their attitude. So even if it doesn't ultimately mean Woodley avoids Wonderboy we can still see he's a hypocrite because when the shoe was on the other foot all he could talk about was what he was owed and how the sport needs to be meritocratic and whatnot.
And who is the rightfull opponent?
Maia or Wonderboy?? So you see he will inevitably be running from someone because he can only fight one person at a time.
Wonderboy is IMO but if Woodley was asking for the Maia fight I wouldn't have an issue with that. Instead he was asking for Nick Diaz, who hasn't won a fight since 2011.

I wonder if he's purposely trying to duck so people hate him and talk about him even more. Plenty of fighters have done this.
This is exactly what he's doing.

You ever heard the dude's podcast? He's one of the most level headed and intelligent fighters out there, but he's clearly obsessed with growing his brand making a lot of money in a short amount of time, and finding something else to do with his life.

Back