Who has the best take down defense

Aldo without question. There's not even room for debate. It's done.

Fedor could pretty much only be taken down by a beasting hammer house double,and that wasnt any guarantee either, His hips were ridicerous. Usually you trying to take him down,ended up with you on your back wondering "what the hell??"

Aldo. That second Edgar fight was ridiculous. Only time I remember Frankie not getting a single takedown in a fight outside the quick Mendes KO.

You know those gel tubes that pop out of your hand when you squeeze them? That's what Aldo is like.

Aldo's TDD can only be attributed to a Candomblé Voodoo mojo whammy bammy spell.

Aldo without question. There's not even room for debate. It's done.

This. Aldo doesnt just shake off takedowns. He demoralizes people with how easily he shakes them off.

Other than Aldo, Thompson might be up there but we'll have to see him against more wrestlers

His sprawl WAS pretty ridiculous. But he also learned how to underhook shots. The time he shrugged Coleman off scared the shit out of me. You shouldnt be able to do that.

Fedor could pretty much only be taken down by a beasting hammer house double,and that wasnt any guarantee either, His hips were ridicerous. Usually you trying to take him down,ended up with you on your back wondering "what the hell??"
I like how your russian ass managed to make this about Fedor lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back