Do we forgive Jon Jones for taking boner pills?

OneBoredColeman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What is sherdog's consensus on the issue with Jon? Dude TECHNICALLY didn't take steroids.

he took steroids so no. the evidence is far too great now for us to buy the boner pills excuse.

is that excuse a official explanation ?

He took steroids
Brock took steroids
Anderson took steroids
Yoel took steroids
Mendes took steroids

These excuses are pathetic. I don't really care either because almost everyone is on some form of PED

Too much sex. Is normal.

41BPhFz5dbL._SX342_.jpg

Bro he took roids and I'm the biggest Jones fan, but I'm realistic. It sucks but you Gotta accept it

He took steroids
Brock took steroids
Anderson took steroids
Yoel took steroids
Mendes took steroids

These excuses are pathetic. I don't really care either because almost everyone is on some form of PED

Yoel didn't take steroids.

It's definitely tainted my view of Jones, but lets face it everyone is on something...

JBJ is GOAT material, boner pills or not.

There is no fucking way he got caught because of dick pills. Remember his brother and Brock got caught with the se shit. Bad batch of designer steroids is what it was

Most roids (with a few exceptions) definitely make your dick rock hard, but I don't think they're taken specifically for that purpose.

I, for one, will never forgive Boneless Jones for this transgression.

Yes Everyone should sympathize with him. His impotence should get him a handicap sticker too. Disabilities like that shouldn't be mocked. He's morally an outstanding character anyways

Yeah, sure. He took a boner pill. Lol

Dude's on steroids.

How come everyone can get off charges by talking about their dick?

I'm going to have to try this

I'll rob a store and say my dick doesn't work and get my charges dropped

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!?!?

Back