Conor McGregor is the best (mma) boxer in the ufc

JDS is the best pure boxer in the UFC.

Your av:
Conor holding up two UFC belts.. one of which he doesnt even have, the other one he is yet to defend once

He's definitely up there but he isn't a boxer, he might have the very good boxing but that doesn't make him a boxer. It makes him an MMA fighter with good boxing, just like the rest of them.

His hands were down. JDS is the best boxer we've ever seen in mma

I dont think he is as dominant in the stand up as conor. Conor is much better with his Head movement and dominance. Nobody has been able to win Standing vs conor. Only nate because he was tired. We all saw what conor did to Nate the second Time that was a boxing clinic

No doubt CM is the best boxer, also no doubt he is the worst ground fighter by a mile. Put those 2 together and you have a top 15 fighter who will have al kinds of problems against elite ground fighters.

I dont think he is as dominant in the stand up as conor. Conor is much better with his Head movement and dominance. Nobody has been able to win Standing vs conor. Only nate because he was tired. We all saw what conor did to Nate the second Time that was a boxing clinic
Conor has great boxing as well. But JDS is on another level. Diaz was out boxing him both fights although Conor was hanging with him which is impressive

CM punk is also the best wrestler there is

I think so. Agree?
Who else?
Hero-worship.png

Without the 40 or so low kicks, I doubt that Conor would have won the rematch.

The low kicks opened Nate up to Conor's hands and possibly caused him to go too hard for the finish in the 3rd, gas out himself, which let Conor back into the fight.

The best boxer?

Didn't he turn into a panic wrestler once Nate Diaz started boxing him up in their first fight?

Back