the fight we've been waiting years for: Maia vs Connor

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Can you imagine the build up?

Connor "you'll do fookin newton"

Maia "... ... ?"

Connor "what cha gonna do, when the 14 inch pythons run wild on you"

Maia "... ... ... ?"

I aint been waiting for that fight hahahahaha. Lets let the red panties nights continue on for a little while longer with dynamic standup battles plz

I aint been waiting for that fight hahahahaha. Lets let the red panties nights continue on for a little while longer with dynamic standup battles plz
You sound scared for Connor

Maia vs Mayweather. Make it happen

You sound scared for Connor

Im not scared for him,i am not a nuthugger ,man. Do i think he can win,sure,but he could lose quite easily,and right now,the fight doesnt really make sense anyway.

These threads are a waste of space.

Did you also make a "let's see Conor vs. Anthony Johnson thread"?

Lets see Connor McGregor vs Conor Mcgregor !

Maia would knock him out

Clean.

Connor has no chance

Um no, Maia is a big WW with a good WW chin, Conor would be tapped in less than a round.

Maia too big for Conor...Let Conor concentrate on 145-155.

Even after his re match was successful vs Nate, I think he realizes hes not a ww

.....maybe later on in his career.

Connor will be clueless when tge fight gors to the ground

I imagine conor would be saying 'you're dooin fookin nootin '

in that high pitched cartoon voice that happens when you're getting choked

Did you see what happened to Condit? Conor would get tapped easy. Damien Maia is something almost nobody can handle on the ground. BJJ with good takedowns would destroy Conor. Plus, he's a former middleweight and had fought Anderson Silva. Conor would be a play toy for him.

What's with people and wanting to watch Conor die? I mean, I don't particularly like the guy either, but damn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back