Banned
Reaction score
What is your top 5 best chins in MMA?

1.Roy Nelson
2.Ben Rowthell
3.Conor McGregor
4.Mark Hunt
5.Fedor

Conor? Nate wobbled him in their first fight, and Nate isn't exactly a heavy hitter.

P4P Goat chin
urijahfaber600x400.jpg

How on earth is Conor on this list? He got rocked by a simple 1-2.

There have been many godly chins. Even guys like GSP ate a flush head kick from Condit and survived. Andy ate a prime H-Bomb like it was nothing! Conor... yeh no eating shots from midgets doesn't count (his words, not mine).

Even though your threads always are way below average this is just stupid and offensive without any mention of Condit.

nate was actually considered as having more ko power than nick...

And both have very little one shot KO power. Conor may have a pound for pound chin, but it hasn't been proven yet.

Honestly, I doubt anyone would be able to top Roy Nelson.

How on earth is Conor on this list? He got rocked by a simple 1-2.

There have been many godly chins. Even guys like GSP ate a flush head kick from Condit and survived. Andy ate a prime H-Bomb like it was nothing! Conor... yeh no eating shots from midgets doesn't count (his words, not mine).

that was the opposite of a flush kick... nice try.

The more dudes Rumble puts in a coma, and the fact he fought hitters at HW, and still has an uncracked chin, DC deserves to be on the list.

the fact that he knocked him out with a jab still remains...

And how many others have Nick/Nate KOd flat? Neither guy are known for power, and Nate wobbled Conor. You're list is ruined by your blind fanboyism. I could name 50 fighters with more proven chins than Conor.

1. Roy Nelson
  2. Ben Rothwell
  3. Mark Hunt
  4. Carlos Condit
  5. BJ Penn

Surely a Diaz brother should be in the top 5?

-Condit
-Jones
-JDS
-Rothwell/Nelson, they're the same person really
-Mousasi

Only a few months ago I would have put Lombard in the list though.

Back