Gracie Breakdown with Demian Maia

basementdweller

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Demian Maia appeared today on Gracie Breakdown discussing his RNC victory against Carlos Condit. didn't see it posted so there you go

Would like a breakdown of the pettis olivera fight.

Oh and video doesn't work for me

So that's what a BJJ player sounds like when he's cumming. Thanks for the expose, Ryron. Just please, don't spill any on Murilo jr.

<mma4>

Maia 100% class. Amazing representative for BJJ for years to come. Future red belt baby!

oh yeah lots of jiu jitsu to discuss there I suppose
half the fight was on the ground, instigated by jiu jitsu black belt, who then got choked out by a guy who is known for striking...so yeah...someone who is a BJJ nuthugger might have a lot of splaineen to do in perhaps a "breakdown" ...you know, rather than cherry pick.

half the fight was on the ground, instigated by jiu jitsu black belt, who then got choked out by a guy who is known for striking...so yeah...someone who is a BJJ nuthugger might have a lot of splaineen to do in perhaps a "breakdown" ...you know, rather than cherry pick.

Orrrrr

Two black belts with great striking, rolling in a back and forth match. What's not to like?

Still waiting for that Holly-Ronda breakdown. If you ignore something unpleasant, it doesn't go away.

Is that accurate 13 punches taken in 4 fights?

That's so crazy, Maia winning and taking little damage in the long run. Winner winner

Orrrrr

Two black belts with great striking, rolling in a back and forth match. What's not to like?
my comment has nothing to do with liking or not liking....i was responding to a comment that saw no reason for a gracie breakdown in the pettis fight cuz there was no BJJ...well there was plenty of BJJ...but no gracie breakdown because whatever reason...i dont care, i was responding to a stupid comment. Personally, I loved the Pettis fight...lotsa tactics and a surprise finish.

Back