12 Gauge vs Karate Hottie

Michael Wetzel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson is the most marketable match to make at women's straweight right now. Almost all men would tune in to see the two best looking women in the division go at it. It could be co-main event on a Fox card or third fight on a PPV.
upload_2016-8-28_7-18-30.jpeg

Last edited:
200.gif

I'd like to see it but Paige will probably get destroyed and they probably don't want one of their most well known stars lose to an unranked opponent.

I'd love to see it but am concerned Waterson is turning into Khabib

I hope not, my dick could explode

Being serious, yeah I think it's a better option than Daly

Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson is the most marketable match to make at women's straweight right now. Almost all men would tune in to see the two best looking women in the division go at it. It could be co-main event on a Fox card or third fight on a PPV.
View attachment 136355

SWOc7jH.gif

How long ago did this happen? Any word on her return?
Happened a couple of weeks ago.

Judging from her last breakages of the same bone, the soonest she will have a fight scheduled is February of 2017.

Although she would probably come back sooner for a Paige Vanzant fight, considering she could beat her with one hand.
85596c632d987fe029db8d74ed2d16f9.jpg

I'd like to see it but Paige will probably get destroyed and they probably don't want one of their most well known stars lose to an unranked opponent.
Michelle is still ranked #11. Do they remove fighters due to inactivity?

But yes, Michelle would destroy Paige. Paige's top 10 ranking is and always will be a joke.

Michelle-Waterson.jpg

Michelle is still ranked #11. Do they remove fighters due to inactivity?

But yes, Michelle would destroy Paige. Paige's top 10 ranking is and always will be a joke.

Michelle-Waterson.jpg

You are correct. My bad. I didn't realize she was ranked 11. I still see them giving PVZ an easier fight.

Back