Call me crazy, but I want Conor vs Pettis at Fw.

GregorMcConor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This would be a striking match, and that intrigues me. Plus, Pettis can pull some Bjj moves out of nowhere and Conor has underrated Bjj himself.

My thoughts are that Conor hits too hard and precise early on, but Pettis is very fast and flashy in rd1. Also, both guys have similar levels of cardio it seems.

I want to see Conor vs Maia first. I think that's a fight the fans want to see

Pettis would do well to still be standing if Conor hits him with the same stuff Oliveira got him with.

Pettis versus Yair next for me.

Your Crazy and Pettis goes for a nap in round one, THE END.

Lol, McGregor may have the cardio edge in this one. :p

why would this be crazy?

I think it would be an amazing matchup.

It would be an exciting matchup, but the biggest star in the sport isn't going to waste his time fighting a guy who's 1-3 in his last 4. Conor will go to 155.

The only interesting fight for Conor at FW is Max. The rest fold within two like everyone else.

Pettis would do well to still be standing if Conor hits him with the same stuff Oliveira got him with.

Pettis versus Yair next for me.

Yeah that's more logical. I just want to see how a striking fight plays out between Pettis and Conor. Man, remember when Anthony was considered one of the most (if not the most) lethal strikers in all of MMA? Guy was supposed to have a long reign as LW champ and dream fights vs Aldo were booked and all that. I still think he has some of that in him, even after his losses. He can land those fight ending one hit strikes, especially early on.

Think he would fold mentally though (like vs RDA) if Conor catches him with one of his clean lefts.

Whoa! Calm down TS. That's such a crazy idea! Too crazy! (sarcasm)

I was thinking the same, bet it would be a thriller of a fight. As much as I hate McGregor though I think he'd get win but definitely not easily.

Hopefully Pettis can build his name back up and we can see this fight. I also want to see Aldo vs Pettis!

yeah that would be great. i highly doubt macgregger is ever going back to 45 though.

of course, pettis subs him with a flying triangle

This would be a striking match, and that intrigues me. Plus, Pettis can pull some Bjj moves out of nowhere and Conor has underrated Bjj himself.

My thoughts are that Conor hits too hard and precise early on, but Pettis is very fast and flashy in rd1. Also, both guys have similar levels of cardio it seems.
Yea, that's a fight I'd kill for. I suppose they'll build him up with another 1-2 fights and then there's a possibility.
I think both guys have an equally good chance at a KO here, tho I'll be rooting for Conor :D

Not exactly a stretch but I would say he has to get past Max, Frankie, or first. Would love to see Max or Aldo then McGregor after.

I think that Pettis would absolutely MURDER Conor at LW via whatever the fuck he pleases.

At FW it might be actually competitive.

Cmon Pettis, lose some weight and lets do this.

WAR Skeleton Pettis !!!

man the fucking fanboying in here lol. you guys do realize that rda, eddie, and barboza would all do much worse to conner than they did to pettis, right? like this is anthony fucking pettis, with like, twice as many wins against top competition as that joker. it would be a fucking bloodbath for 2 minutes before the submission.

i dont think pettis has ever even been knocked down in the wec/ufc. i've always rooted for pettis' opponents over him, but c'mon yo. he'd torch collin mcgoober

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back