Next for Condit?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Assuming he doesnt retire, who would you like to see him face next? He took virtually no damage so hed likely have a quick turnaround

Some fights i wouldnt mind seeing:
Diaz 2
Lawler 2
Matt Brown
Gastelum
Hendricks 2

Carlos is a really fun fighter to watch and has lots of exciting matchups left still, I really hope he doesnt hang em up

belt.jpg

Retirement and Jack/Wink/Condit sign over gym. I can see him going the path of coach/trainer.

Let him destroy post USADA Hendricks

I think matt brown, maybe gastellum. a win against hendricks wouldn't help him much at this point.

Matt Brown would be the best fight. It was already supposed to happen before Matt got hurt. I really want to see that fight.

Whatever he does. Ill always be a fan.
He has and is constantly one of the best and most exciting fighters in mma.

Would like to see him get a title shot.
But thats what 3 fights maybe.
And im not sure he wants it anymore.
Matt brown would be a great fight.

But if he calls it a day. Then he goes down as one of the best for me.

Retirement having a had championship winning career. He's a stud.

Somewhat off topic... But holy shit did the UFC fuck up the WW picture...

I'm usually not one for rematches, but they absolutely should have made Lawler-Condit 2 immediately. Fight of the year, was a bigger draw than Woodley, and Woodley wasn't the type of contender that made the strongest case.

They make that fight and now you have either Lawler or Condit against Wonderboy, both of which are better fights than Woodley-Wonderboy. Now you're stuck with the insufferable Woodley as champion (until he defends) and you have Condit losing 2 in a row and contemplating retirement. What a miss. Also - War Maia!

Rory would be so pissed.

You gotta get those fights in fast before the rest of the exodus comes over. These guys know the cycles: Pancrase, RINGS, PRIDE, WEC, StrikeForce, WCW/NWO, ECW, etc.

<7>

Back