Really, How hard is it to stop a RNC?

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm just a white belt, but I roll with purple and blue belts all the time and i have never been choked by a rnc. If they get your back just grab their dominant hand with both hands. It usually becomes a stalemate and they move. its almost too easy.

You rolled with Maia, TS? He could probably RNC you with one hand.

Republican National Convention goin' happen son. Over and over. And I mean likes forever dawg.

It's called "the purple belts are going easy on you".

i'm just a white belt, but I roll with purple and blue belts all the time and i have never been choked by a rnc. If they get your back just grab their dominant hand with both hands. It usually becomes a stalemate and they move. its almost too easy.

I'd choke you out w/ vermicelli and bold looks, you pencil necked geek!

You train with the gi? Rnc with the gi are more difficult. I still get white and blues with it though.

TS has a lucrative career fighting UFC looming. Start talking trash on Twitters and generate some interest imo.

Demian Maia could tap everyone on this forum with ease. And I mean back to back to back to back.

I rolled with Jacare once, after he was finished thrashing four other people, and homie RNCd me in thirty seconds.

Shit I never thought of that, just grab their hand and they let go

You should have kept this shit a secret

When you roll with cab drivers & part time security guards, it's not too hard to fend off RNC.

9v68YaU.gif

Your defense sounds like a great way to get armbarred and leave no defense for getting blasted in the face. I'm pretty sure Demian Maia, or Condit for that matter, might already know about any trick a white belt could come up with.

You rolled with Maia, TS? He could probably RNC you with one hand.
This, TS.^^

Although pissing off some along the way (including backpack-makers like JanSport), Maia transcends belts at this point and is his own beast in the octagon. So until you roll with DM, chill and watch the experts do their thing.

Back