Lauzon or Miller?

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Surprised there's not more talk about this. I thought Joe won the last two rounds pretty decisively. It was one of those fights where right after it ended I went to take a dump because I thought Joe was going to win. I came back and saw Miller taking pics with his teammates in the cage and was like what the fuck.

5ab1e57c81.png

Miller clearly won. I posted the above media score list to show how retarded MMA media is.

Yea I had it for Lauzon for sure, but it was a really good fight. Lauzon got the better of the ground exchanges, Miller got the better of the stand up. Great fight, they both got bonuses, fuck the judges, they both won.

I thought it was close, Jim appeared to land the better strikes. But Lauzon got those TDs. Idk I wasn't too shocked.

1. I would have given it to Lauzon as well, but I can easily see how someone would give it to Miller. He was sticking it to Lauzon in a lot of those striking exchanges.

2. I liked how Miller just talked about how awesome Joe was for most of the post fight interview.

3. I think these two should just fight each other exclusively from here on out.

I thought Lauzon 2 & 3 like most people. That said, Miller did a lot more damage in the 1st minute of round 3 than Lauzon did with the 4 minutes or so he was controlling the grappling so can't be too mad.

Close fight, but I had Lauzon due to the takedown and ground control. After the first round Lauzon adjusted and blocked a lot more of Miller's strikes as well

round 2 is the pivot round for me. Here'z my breakdown.

Overall Miller landed the better shots accross the whole fight... so I ain't mad about him winning even though I picked Joe & still think Joe won.

the first waz Joe for sure.

round 2 waz very close... & though I feel fist to face trumps top control... I feel this round was close enough in striking to give Joe the round for that control, but I can see why it could go to Jim.

round 3 just had too many big strikes from Jim for me to give it to Joe just for control. Joe didn't do much at all with his position & in fact Jim landed just as much from the bottom.

Last edited:
Jim did most of the damage and had like 80% of the significant offense. JLaus success was purely control, clearly lost the 1st, clearly won 2nd. The 3rd i had 10-10 but Jim lit him up bad early and JLau didnt do anything with the 1st TD, depends how u score the mount and armbar transition near the end

Confusing judging, but if you don't finish you get what you get and shouldn't throw a fit.

Back