Lol... Petitis is supposed to give Conor trouble?

3lite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor would put on a master class against Petits. Look what Oliveira did to him on the feet and dude isn't even a top flight striker.

These featherweight's just don't understand.

Yeah, that's not going to happen lol. He is 1-3 in his last 4, he should relax before talking about belts.

tumblr_nv7mgxxpM61ueu615o3_250.gif

Bad boxing and poor striking defense, weak against pressure fighter

+

One of the best counter striker who likes to pressure the opponent

=

Head Clean off

1866566231_e3326cbe_IMG_20160614_141416.jpg

Conor bless

Last edited:
Yeah I would heavily put my money on McGregor. :)

Unlike Conor, when Pettis gassed the heart kicked in and he was able to finish his opponent using his wide array of skills. If Conor was getting outboxed and he was gassed...well...

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

I dont believe McG would KO him though...just clinic him like Holloway and Diaz.
Pettis' chin is just TOO strong, like most of them Mexicans.

Yeah, that's not going to happen lol. He is 1-3 in his last 4, he should relax before talking about belts.
You're not putting perspective on that 1-3 record, which is very dangerous to do. 2 of those guys are the former and current champ of the 155 pound division. Edson Barboza is not too far away from a title shot in the 155 pound division. He just took out the number 6 guy in the 145 pound division. I'd say he's 2 wins away from a title shot if he fights any of the top 5 ranked guys at 145.

Unlike Conor, when Pettis gassed the heart kicked in and he was able to finish his opponent using his wide array of skills. If Conor was getting outboxed and he was gassed...well...

Pettis gets tagged clean in almost all of his fights and has looked terrible post-USADA meanwhile Conor is doing this.

Pettis gets dropped, chin cracked, and finished.

Pettis was gassed, not gassed and rocked.

I'm sure the UFC will try to push him to a TS ASAP. Not sure who will have the title at that point though.

I dont believe McG would KO him though...just clinic him like Holloway and Diaz.
clinic him all the way to a majority decision?
Pettis better watch his back those judges are ruthless. Or 2 out of 3 at least.

pettis belongs in bellabore along with the yesteryear has beens like bendo... who was absolutely losing vs 145er before he broke his own leg

clinic him all the way to a majority decision?
Pettis better watch his back those judges are ruthless. Or 2 out of 3 at least.

Well a dominant decision with Holloway and pretty clear win in the second Diaz fight.

Standing up with Pettis may look similar....Pettis gets slapped around the ring for 7 or 8 minutes....has some shining moments....but ultimately loses on points.

Conor fans talking about Pettis as if he wasn't the champ att 155 while Conor struggles with gatekeepers.

Pettis gets tagged clean in almost all of his fights and has looked terrible post-USADA meanwhile Conor is doing this.

Pettis gets dropped, chin cracked, and finished.

You are either brave or not very smart.. Hinting at pettis having done PEDs.

Conor fans talking about Pettis as if he wasn't the champ att 155 while Conor struggles with gatekeepers.

They're shook. The jiu jitsu that Pettis showed tonight would have Conor tapping in record quickness. He showed he was lightyears ahead of Conor on the ground tonight

Why are you all offended just because Pettis won at 145? Chill. If anything, you're making it sound like you're worried if you really took the time out of your eventful day to create a thread about your feelings. You make Conor fans look bad.

Back