Conor has influence Tyron???

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
upload_2016-8-28_15-19-59.png

As expected,lately Tyron had been acting more like Conor nowadays. He is asking for big money fight while trying to turn down the fight where he might earn lesser money.
Now they all talks about money, which I highly doubted there will be another champion who soon behaved like them..................

Thanks Dana for allowing this kind of culture to be happen in UFC, looks like this sport is dying, soon it will become WWE where everything else is plan according to storyline.

McGregor influences and inspires everyone.

But Woodley is delusional if he thinks he can leverage the UFC like Conor does. Dana would put his ass in its place faster than my ex gets herpes. He'd get shelved and GSP would be made the new champ.

conor mcgregor can ask for the big money fights cuse hes top 3 biggest draws in the ufc tyron woodley on the other hand...

I kinda feel bad for fighters who don't understand they'll never make Colin money.

Tyron holds bitterness deep in his bum soul.

This is what happens when the UFC doesn't pay their fighters enough money.

Brock Lesnar was the highest paid fighter on UFC 200 and he's probably had the fewest professional fights on that card.

To be fair Conor was supposed to fight rda for the lw belt but he withdrew and he lost to Nate. I don't fault him for wanting to avenge that loss.

Woodley just doesn't want to fight the top guys in his division.

All these new champs are ducking all because of Conor's bullshit and Dana enabling. It's a trend that is gonna turn UFC into boxing before long

To be fair Conor was supposed to fight rda for the lw belt but he withdrew and he lost to Nate. I don't fault him for wanting to avenge that loss.

Conor never deserved RDA
a) he didnt clear out his own division
b) RDA didnt either
You should only make champ vs champ when no else is left to fight.

or c) conor never paid his dues at LW

Owen-Wilson-WTF.gif

For the record it's been 9 months.

Conor bless

Conor never deserved RDA
b) RDA didnt either

A) yes he did, Edgar was hurt and could not fight.
B) They gave Alvarez a shot that wasn't really deserved because there was no one else.
C) you don't have to "pay dues" to create a champion vs champion fight....just no one else has the balls to do it. (Pettis tried but got injured....but he didn't "pay his dues" at fw to get a shot at aldo.)

This is what happens when the UFC doesn't pay their fighters enough money.

Brock Lesnar was the highest paid fighter on UFC 200 and he's probably had the fewest professional fights on that card.
Actually they are paid too much. I cant wait 18 months to go to work like Tyrun did.

Woodley is just a disgraceful chum; for a guy who was an advocate of contenders given the shot, he's lost his way. He's plain scared of fighting the rangy Thompson but he'd be forced to regardless

Conor never deserved RDA
b) RDA didnt either

It completely depends on the situation. For example: St.Pierre fighting the lw or mw champion would be more interesting than number 1 contenders at ww like Fitch and Hardy.

I think if Conor doesn't defend the belt in his next fight, he should give it up or be stripped - to be honest, I don't think he needs a belt if he's making good money.

However, Dana talked about the division being on hold because of the two Diaz fights, yet he was one of the decision makers in giving the green light for the second one. $o $illy $ometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back